G-Rex vs King Kong(2005)

Hey!This one was a request from KaijuLord54 and he requested to make King Kong fight G-Rex!If you don't know what G-Rex is,please read KaijuLord52's book named Kaiju Agents:Season 0!It is AWESOME!So yeah,LETS GET ON WITH THE FIGHT!
__________________________________________________________________________________
A person who is called Daisuke Serizawa is a person who graduated from high school at the age of 8.At the age of 10,he created hybrid species and took care of them.The first ever hybrid he created was G-Rex.G-Rex was sent on to an island named Skull Island.He had a mission called 'Kong Extermination'.He need to find the one and only King Kong and defeat him.

G-Rex sniffs the forest looking for the gorilla's scent.G-Rex only found other animals and some V-Rex.G-Rex did not mess with them though.G-Rex keeps searching for King Kong until he hears a loud roar coming from a nearby place.G-Rex heads to the location and sees the gorilla himself,King Kong.King Kong looks at G-Rex and growls.G-Rex circles around Kong and the two stares each other.Kong roars at G-Rex daring him to come close.G-Rex thinks to himself 'This guy is really an animal.....he doesn't even talk.'.G-Rex roars back and bashes the gorilla's chest making him stumble back.Kong grabs a log and smashes it on top of the poor creature.G-Rex bites Kong's arm and shakes it trying to rip it off.Kong punches G-Rex away and grabs his head proceeding to smash it into a tree.G-Rex becomes dizzy and didn't know here King Kong is.Kong grabs G-Rex's tail and throws him into the jungle roaring furiously.G-Rex gains consciousness and uses his surroundings to hide from Kong.Kong looks around for the hybrid but couldn't find him.Suddenly,G-Rex bites Kong's head from behind and tries to rip it off.Kong grabs the upper and lower jaw and pushes it off his head.G-Rex tries to fight but Kong was too strong.Kong punches G-Rex away and swings on a tree kicking G-Rex off his feet.G-Rex gets up and bites Kong's leg pulling him down.G-Rex bites as hard as he can nearly crushing the king of Skull Island's leg.Eventually,Kong punches G-Rex off his leg.Kong limps to G-Rex and pushes him through trees.G-Rex fights back and bites a tree,ripping it out and hitting Kong with it.Kong falls down and G-Rex keeps smashing the tree at Kong.Kong catches the tree and smashes it onto G-Rex's head making him stumble back.Kong gets up weaken and bruised.G-Rex bites Kong's head and grips on it.Kong struggles to get out of the bite,but to no avail.G-Rex kills Kong and roars into the air victorious.