Shin Godzilla(2016) vs Kurama

Hey!This is another request from choyfider .So,BATTLE!!
_______________________________________
TOKYO,JAPAN

Everybody is afraid of Godzilla.But,one man waits for this monster to come.The man was named Naruto Uzumaki.He has seen the news of this monster called Godzilla.He needed to put an end to this.As he sat on the beach,large spikes suddenly came out of the sea.The spikes were known to be Godzilla's spikes,but this time,this Godzilla isn't so ordinary.This Godzilla comes out of the sea revealing itself to be Shin Godzilla.Naruto looks at the biggest Godzilla that has been seen,and he knows that he couldn't fight this monster himself.He summons his orange Nine Tailed Beast,Kurama behind him.Kurama looks at the gigantic monster and snarls.Shin Godzilla roars at Kurama daring him to come closer.

Kurama:Bring It On!

Kurama jumps at Godzilla slashing him across the face,causing the huge monster stumble.Kurama punches Godzilla repeatedly and it was fairly easy for Kurama,since the Godzilla's arms are so tiny.Suddenly,Godzilla bashes his head against Kurama's chest,launching him through a building.Godzilla walks to Kurama and was about to shoot his Atomic Breath,but Kurama quickly gets up throwing an uppercut to Godzilla,canceling the Atomic Breath.Godzilla then bites Kurama's right arm,and the bite made the huge Nine Tailed Beast roar in pain.Kurama grabs Godzilla's jaws of death and prices them open,freeing his arm.Godzilla tries to bite Kurama again,but Kurama is now aware of this.Kurama dodges the bite and tail whips Godzilla in the face with his tails.The whip sends Godzilla onto the ground,and Kurama took this as an advantage.Kurama was about to grab Godzilla's head,but gets ferociously whip on the face by Godzilla's tail.Godzilla gets up and charges the Atomic Breath while Kurama looks at him.Kurama charges his Tailed Beast Bomb and the two fires at each other.The two beams collide and pushes each other as if this was a tug of war,except your pushing.The Tailed Beast Bomb goes through the Atomic Breath and hits Godzilla directly on the face,stunning him.Kurama jumps to the air and was about to shoot another Tailed Beast Bomb,until this happen.

The beams hits Kurama with full force sending him away and crashing into multiple buildings

The beams hits Kurama with full force sending him away and crashing into multiple buildings.The beams stop and Godzilla looks at the injured Kurama roaring at him,daring him to get up.Kurama eventually gets up but he needed more power.Naruto and Kurama charges up and turns into their golden form,Sage Of Six Paths.Kurama runs to Godzilla and hits him with full force punches to the face,knocking him off his feet.Godzilla gets up as quickly as possible and charges his Atomic Breath and a beam from his tail one last time.Godzilla shoots the two beams at Kurama,but it didn't end well.Kurama is aware of this and he knows what he needs to do.Kurama weaves down making the two beams miss him,and runs to Godzilla throwing one powerful punch to the chest.This punch struck Godzilla so hard that it made the gigantic King Of Monsters fall.Kurama grabs Godzilla's tail and spins him around,throwing him into the sea.Kurama knows he is victorious,walking away with Naruto.

Suddenly......A huge Atomic Breath goes right through Kurama's chest.Kurama is stunned,stumbling down to his knees.Godzilla walks straight to Kurama's face,and points his tail to Kurama.Kurama looks at Naruto and says this words "Run..." before drawing his last breath.Godzilla shoots a beam from his tail,vaporizing Kurama's head and being victorious.Naruto stares at this,sad.Suddenly,Goku swipes Naruto from the air and brings him to his place.Shin Godzilla roars into the air,knowing he won.