Super Buu vs Doomsday (New 52)

Hey!The quarter final is here with another request from the old friend choyfider !This is gonna be awesome to do,so let's just jump into the info!
____________________________________________________

Super Buu

Super Buu,also called Majin Buu,is the result of Evil Buu eating the Good Buu turned into chocolate

Super Buu,also called Majin Buu,is the result of Evil Buu eating the Good Buu turned into chocolate. This new Majin Buu has tremendously more power and increased mental capacity than the previous incarnation. In this form, Buu has very little patience and extremely dangerous fits of anger, even possessing the power to rip through dimensional walls if angered enough.

Powers and Abilities

Unknown,Unfathomable Power
Buu possess an odd ki signature that makes it hard to tell how strong Buu really is. Whether Buu's power level is incredible, or not that much is unknown even by Majin Buu.

Flight
The ability to fly with the use of ki.Nearly everybody in the Dragon Ball Universe has this.

Absorption
Super Buu fully engulfs and takes an opponent into his body to cause an increase in physical and mental prowess.Super Buu usually has a severed body part liquefy, or he has a piece of skin fall off of his body. The goo will then sneak up behind the person, and stretch itself to be large enough to accommodate the target. The goo will then leap onto the person. The goo will try to smother as much of the target as it can on the first strike to make the capture easier. If Super Buu is lucky, the goo will completely cover the target on the first leap. Once the goo is on the person, it will quickly cover up any part of the person that was not covered during when it first leaped. Once the target is completely covered, the goo will squeeze and solidify, trapping the person. It is seemingly impossible for anyone to escape the goo, no matter what the circumstances.Super Buu will then raise his finger up, and the goo will then launch up into the air with the person inside of it. The goo will then fly straight into Super Buu and cover him. During the transformation,Super Buu will become liquid himself, meaning that he is basically taking over the goo and has surrounded the person with his own liquefied body. He then begins to meld back into solid form, making sure the person is in the center of the goo. The person is shrunken and is put inside Super Buu's head in a pod. The transformation is long and usually accompanied by loud moans and groans.

Body Manipulation and Regeneration
Majin Buu has full control over every aspect of his physical make-up, able to stretch, shape-shift, liquefy, and otherwise manipulate his malleable body; useful as both an attack and defense and as a tool in absorption. He can also regenerate his body at a sub-molecular level, allowing him to survive virtually anything; however, he was unable to regenerate from Goku's Spirit Bomb since it destroyed every atom of Buu. His unrivaled regeneration plus his endless resilience and stamina granted him near-immortality; he is shown at one point to survive the explosion that destroys the Earth when he blasts it into nothingness. However, it is shown during the fight between Vegito and Super Buu that even his regeneration has its limits; after repeatedly being blown to bits and pounded into oblivion by Vegito, Buu had to exert more and more effort to restore himself, at one point failing completely for a moment and leaving a gaping hole in his stomach.