Asura vs Saitama

Hey!This is the second last request from KaijuLord54 's 8 in 1 request.So,Let's not waste any time and get into the FIGHT!
______________________________________
Saitama was sent into a spaceship with Genos to find a demigod named Asura.Little did they know,Asura knew they were coming.As the spaceship floats around the Galaxy,Saitama and Genos could see a red beam flashing into space.They looked at the beam getting closer,closer and closer,until the beam was seen to be Asura.Asura crashes into the spaceship and punches Saitama out of nowhere.Genos tries to punch Asura from behind,but Asura kicks Genos out of the spaceship in to the fabric of space.Saitama punches Asura into a planet called Gaia.Saitama jumps away from the exploding spaceship and onto the planet with Asura crashing down on it.Saitama lands on the planet and looks at Asura,who is getting up and ready to fight.Both started with a fierce punch to each other's face.Asura back hands Saitama and smashes him onto the ground.Saitama gets right back up launching his two fists to the chin of Asura.The hit was so hard that it launched Asura into a mountain.Saitama runs to Asura punching him repeatedly in the gut.Asura grabs Saitama's head and punches it repeatedly.Saitama grabs Asura's leg and lifts him up smashing him onto the ground repeatedly.Asura then punches Saitama lunging him into a boulder.Asura shakes the dust off and looks at the recovering Saitama.Asura runs at Saitama punching him again and again into a mountain and another.Saitama catches Asura's hands and does a Serious Headbutt to Asura.Asura falls to his knees in dizziness while Saitama looks at him.In a sudden,Asura angers up and turns into Six Armed Vajra Asura.Saitama startles because of the sudden transformation.Asura punches Saitama into the air and pulls back his three right arms jumping up to Saitama for an attack.Asura then proceeds to do a Triple Punch right to Saitama's face lunging Saitama into the ground.Saitama crashes down and looks up at the falling Asura.Saitama quickly gets up and punches Asura's gut,launching Asura through huge rocks.Asura stops on the ground and looks straight at Saitama,who is running with a fist out.Asura throws his three fists at Saitama making their fist collide with a huge explosion of thick smoke.Saitama lunges out of the thick smoke and crashes into a mountain.Suddenly,we see a glowing orang in the thick smoke.Asura comes out.........as a Berserk.Asura roars into the air and looks at Saitama fiercely.Saitama jumps down from the mountain and turns Serious.Saitama throws a series of Serious Punches to Asura.Asura punches Saitama and blasts him into the moon.Saitama crashes into the moon and looks at an incoming blast straight his way.Saitama mans up and jumps straight at the blast punching it back to Asura.Saitama falls to the Earth and looks at the angered Asura.Asura jumps on Saitama and repeatedly punches him in the face.Saitama blocks the punches but still gets hurt cause of the massive strength.Asura then grabs Saitama by the head lifting him up.Saitama grips his right hand and throws his strongest punch yet at Asura's face launching Asura into 10 mountains in a row.Saitama's punch was strong enough to turn Asura into Wrath Asura.Asura roars into the air and punches Saitama hurting himself even more than he did to Saitama.Saitama notices this because Asura roars into the air after he attacked Saitama.Saitama punches Asura fiercely and headbutts him away.Saitama repeats this time to time until Asura changes into his normal form.Asura pants on the ground shaking his head.Saitama looks at Asura and charges for the finishing blow.Suddenly,Asura changes one last time into.......Mantra Asura.Asura punches Saitama from every side with every arm he has until Saitama was unconscious.Asura turns normal and grabs Saitama by the head punching him into space.