Popeye vs Anti Monitor(Crisis On Infinite Earths)

Hey readers!This one is a request from KaijuLord54 and it is gonna be INTENSE!So,let's not waste anytime and FIGHT!!
_________________________________
The world is in chaos.Everybody and everything is trying to stop one villain.The military,the superheroes,nobody.The villain is named......Anti-Monitor.A few hours pass,and the superheroes are gone.Everything is gone.Nobody is on the earth anymore,but for one man.It is the Sailor Man,Popeye.Popeye looks at the massive Anti Monitor and challenges him with no hesitation.Anti Monitor laughs at this foolish human,but he accepts.

Popeye:Kid!

.....?Anyways,Popeye jumps into the air and-

Popeye:You better make me powerful!

.......Ok,ok.Popeye jumps into the air and punches Anti-Monitor on the face,make the gigantic villain stumble.Anti-Monitor punches Popeye onto the ground and throws his huge fist down to the Sailor Man.

Popeye:Kid.........

......Popeye catches the huge fist and judo throws Anti Monitor off to space.Popeye eats a tin of spinach and jumps up into the air,launching right to Anti Monitor.Suddenly,the whole universe shakes and Anti Monitor punches Popeye through the planets and universes.Popeye stops at a certain point and looks directly at Anti-Monitor,who is coming fast.Popeye spins his right arm around and around and waits until Anti-Monitor to come close enough................and BAM! Popeye uppercuts Anti Monitor so hard the universe shook.Anti Monitor then shouts "ENOUGH!!" And tears the universe apart,transporting the two into another dimension.This dimension is really colorful then the other ones.Anti-Monitor and Popeye lunges at each other throwing their fist out.

As they fought,this dimensions shakes and is going to tear apart any second.Anti Monitor gets the upper hand and punches Popeye onto a solid planet proceeding to explode it into ashes,creating a thick smoke.Anti Monitor laughs and says "Foolish" flying away victorious.......or so he thought.Popeye launches out of the smoke and punches Anti Monitor so hard that it cracked the dimension into pieces.

It is now....blank.There is nothing.Or is it?Popeye and Anti Monitor comes outta nowhere hitting each other with punches that can destroy universes.This time,Popeye gets the upper hand and punches Anti-Monitor's gut,sending him into another universe.Anti-Monitor crashes into a planet and sees the Sailor Man coming at him full speed ahead.Popeye punches Anti-Monitor repeatedly on the face and knocks him down onto a huge star.

Popeye lands ontop of him and throws his fists a 1000 times,ultimately ending it with a punch to the face,cracking this universe apart.

Popeye:Kid!You better restore the Earth and these other shackidy-crackers into place or else!

Ok!ok.Everything is now restored and Popeye the Sailor Man is victorious.