Genji Shimada vs Deadpool

Hey!This is a request from JessicaDoesStuff  and KaijuLord54 .I don't really play Overwatch so correct me if I am wrong in any sentences in the fight.So yeah,FIGHT!
_________________________
Deadpool was sent to kill somebody named Genji Shimad-
Deadpool:BORRINGGGGG.....You are a bad writer👎🏻
.......As I was saying,Deadpool was sent on a mission to kill somebody named Genji Shimada.Deadpool is sent to a place named Hanamura.Deadpool walked around searching for the man named Genji.Suddenly,a shuriken hits Deadpool's head knocking him off his two feet.
Deadpool:Oh,Come ONN?!!
Deadpool pulls the shuriken out and sees Genji on top of a tree,waiting.Genji jumps down and lands on his feet.
Deadpool:SUPERHERO LANDINGGGG
.......Deadpool charges at Genji and throws his left fist to Genji's face.Genji weaves down and knees Deadpool's gut continuing with a fist to the face,lunging Deadpool back.Deadpool pulls out his two katanas and charges at Genji once again.Genji pulls out his sword slashing it at Deadpool.Deadpool jumps over and tries to stab Genji from above.Genji side steps and stabs Deadpool in the gut.Deadpool kicks Genji's face making him stumble away,having a couple of seconds to recover.Deadpool pulls out Genji's sword and throws it at Genji.Genji catches and stabs Deadpool repeatedly.Deadpool then slaps Genji repeatedly with no effect.Genji backhands Deadpool away and charges at him throws tons of shurikens.Deadpool dodges the shurikens and stabs Genji's left arm swiftly.Genji breaks Deadpool's katana and headbutts him into a wall.Deadpool drop kicks Genji and elbows his gut continuing with a roundhouse kick to the face.Genji eventually blocked the kick and broke Deadpool's leg.
Deadpool:...Shit ._.
NO SWEARING BRUH!*erases Deadpool completely*.Genji grabs Deadpool by the leg and throws him through a tree.Deadpool heals his leg then gets up shooting at Genji with machine guns.Genji jumps behind a rock and readies his shurikens.Deadpool runs out of ammo and Genji seizes the opportunity throwing 10 shurikens at Deadpool.Deadpool dodged some of the shurikens but the others hit his head and chest.Genji runs at Deadpool and jumps......cutting his head off his body.Deadpool falls to the ground acting dead.Genji walks away and thinks he is the victor......when suddenly a headless Deadpool stabs Genji's head from behind.Genji falls to the ground and Deadpool searches for his head.