Goku vs Saitama

Hi!Just a quick note here.Thank you all SO MUCH for 4K READERS!I didn't thought I could come this far,and this time it was another request from KaijuLord54 .We are half way from the Finale of Season 1 Biggest Battles and I thought the halfway battle should be epic anyways.So,let's not waste anytime and BATTLE!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Goku,as always,was searching for an opponent to face in the world.He suddenly sees somebody with a red cape and a blue suit thrown into the sun.He flew to the place and saw collapsed buildings everywhere and a person in a yellow suit.The person wore a white cape.Goku appears in front of the person and asks him "Who are you?And what happened?".The person replies "I am Saitama,and I just had a battle" with a calm face.Goku gives him a senzu bean and challenges him into a fight.Saitama eats the senzu bean and thought to himself "Another challenge......oh well" accepting the challenge.Both gets into a battle position staring at each other.Goku starts it off with a normal Kamehameha but....it didn't really go as expected.Saitama slaps the Kamehameha away with no effort.Goku was surprised of how strong Saitama is.Saitama runs at Goku punching him through a building.Goku stops in air and blasts a full powered energy blast.Saitama blocks it with one hand and jumps at Goku grabbing him.Goku pushes Saitama off and kicks him into a building.Goku flies straight at Saitama punching him repeatedly.Eventually,Saitama deflects all the punches with ease.Saitama punches Goku up through the floors and onto the roof.Saitama walks into an elevator and goes to the roof.Goku just got up and sees Saitama at the elevator.Saitama walks out and gets into battle position.Goku gets up and looks at Saitama saying "You are good,but are you good against this?".Goku charges and his aura became yellow.His hair turns yellow and he becomes a Super Saiyan.Saitama was interested in this transformation so he expected it to be strong.Goku repeatedly punch/kicks Saitama and some of them actually hit Saitama.Goku punches Saitama in the gut(it made Saitama bent) and sends another punch to The One Punch Man down through the floors.Saitama crashes on the ground floor and he looks up finding where Goku is.Goku was right behind him and,since he didn't notice,Goku kicks Saitama out of the building.Saitama looks at Goku and runs straight at him saying "Normal Executive Punch".Saitama punches Goku in the gut making him lunge miles away and hitting a mountain.Goku got up and looks at Saitama who is running at him in full speed.Goku waits for the moment and dropkicks Saitama into the air.Saitama lands and takes a breath.Goku suddenly got all buffed up and turns into Super Saiyan 2.Goku kicks Saitama into the air and blasts him with full powered energy blasts.Saitama blocks the blasts with his bare hands and punches one back to Goku.Goku slaps the blast and appears right behind Saitama charging a Kamehameha.Saitama looks behind and sees Goku about to shoot the Kamehameha.Eventually,Saitama tried to block it.....and it was the wrong decision.The Kamehameha sends him up into the air in a fast pace.Goku charges even more making the Kamehameha further.And.........the Kamehameha hits Saitama into the moon.Goku stops the Kamehameha and looks at the direction of the moon.Saitama holds his breath and jumps right back to Earth with a speed that an eye cannot see.Saitama was heading straight at Goku in full speed ahead.Saitama punches Goku into the ground  and kicks him away.Goku was suprised of how fast Saitama was heading to him.Goku gets up and says to Saitama "You can handle Super Saiyan 2 huh?Well,let's see if you can handle....." As he charges up even more.Saitama watches the Saiyan as he charges up.Goku's hair was getting longer with his eye brows disappearing.Goku was finished and he looks at Saitama saying "........a Super Saiyan 3?".Saitama tries to punch Goku but........Goku catches the punch and kicks Saitama in the gut throwing him away.Goku charges a powerful Kamehameha and says to Saitama "Catch!" As he shoots the gigantic Kamehameha at Saitama.Saitama says to himself "Serious..." As he runs at the Kamehameha.Saitama punches the Kamehameha right back to Goku falling to the ground.Goku says to himself "What the..!?How did he...?!" As he gets shot by his own Kamehameha.Goku reverts back to normal and he looks at Saitama.Saitama gets up and looks right back at Goku.Goku says to Saitama "Now I Am Not Holding Back!" As he charges up.Saitama says in his mind "What now..".Goku's eyes,hair and aura suddenly turns blue.He was now.....Super Saiyan Blue.Goku dashes at Saitama upper cutting him into the air.Goku Instant Transmission behind Saitama kicking him to the ground.Saitama knew this time he should not hold back.Saitama punches Goku so hard that it made Goku lunge through a mountain.Goku stops in mid-air and looks at a speeding Saitama.Goku knees Saitama really hard that it broke Saitama's jaw.Saitama was...suprised,so suprised of how could somebody break his jaw.Goku smashes Saitama into the ground and shoots an energy blast at Saitama.Saitama blocks the blast and jumps at Goku grabbing him by the throat.Saitama punches Goku into the ground repeatedly while the other hand was holding Goku's throat.Goku catches Saitama's hand at one point and kicks him away.Goku gets up and,within just a second,he gets punched so hard that it made his skeleton crack a tiny little bit.Goku fells to his knees and looks up at Saitama.Saitama kicks Goku away and says "You are a strong fighter,but we all know how this will end".Goku struggles to get up and says "No.........I will.........".Goku gets up and looks straight at Saitama and shouts "NEVER GIVE UP!!" As he charges up.This time,red aura was surrounding his blue aura.Saitama was suprised that Goku could still fight with this kind of energy.Goku shouts "KAIOKEN X10!!!!" And punches Saitama in the face so hard it lunges him miles away.Goku Instant Transmission behind Saitama and knees his spine making it break.Goku continues with powerful blows that would destroy planets.Goku stops and looks at a falling Saitama.Saitama crashes into the ground and looks at Goku.Goku charges one final Kamehameha and this time,it is big.Saitama gets up and grips his right hand.Goku says "KA...........ME............HA.........ME........HAAAAAA!!!!!!!" And shoots the Kamehameha at Saitama with full power.Saitama punches the Kamehameha with his strongest punch yet.Saitama pushes the Kamehameha away-wait......why was that so easy to push away?Eventually,Goku was behind him in his base form.Saitama looks back and sees Goku Inches from him.Goku suddenly shouts "DRAGON FIST!!!" And punches right through Saitama's chest with a Dragon Fist.Goku pulls his arm out of Saitama's chest.Saitama falls lifeless and Goku looks at Saitama.

*Months Later*

Goku has gotten all of the Dragon Balls once again and summons Shenron.Shenron tells Goku "You Only Have One Wish,Wish Wisely".Goku says "I wish to revive Saitama with all his strength and experience!".Shenron replies "You're Wish Has Been Granted,Farewell" as he disappears.Saitama appears in his city and looks around confused of what happened.Saitama just says "Ok" and walks off.He sees a monster and says "Back to punching" and lunges at the monster.