Hercules(Disney) vs Mr. Incredible

Aye Guys!It's Alex again here with another chapter that is requested by choyfider and its going to be "Family Friendly".....just kidding,there will be blood.Nah nah,I'm just joking around,it's gonna be a Disney fight between the two strong guys except one of them became a little fat.I said a little.So,let's get into shape and into the info!(Forget I Said Shape..)
______________________________

Hercules (Disney)

Hercules is the protagonist of Disney's 1997 animated feature film of the same name, as well as its 1998-99 television series

Powers and Abilities

Super-Strength
Hercules possesses virtually limitless superstrength. This was his sole remaining godly power after being rendered mortal and appears to be higher than most other gods or titans. In the Disney Universe, only Zeus, Bill Cipher, and Genie rival or surpass him in strength.

Enhanced Durability and Stamina
Although being incomparable to that of immortal Gods, his stamina and entire body including skin is seen to be strong enough to withstand his own actions that are beyond of normal humans on many occasions both in the film and in the animated series.

Enhanced Speed
In some occasions, he is seen to be surprisingly fast and is able to disappear being unnoticed by people in physical contacts.

Trained Hero
As a trained hero, Hercules is a master at using a variety of weapons from ancient Greece including swords, spears, and archery. He is trained to handle dangerous situations, battle monsters, and come up with a battle plan to win battles. In animated series, he has also seen to be skilled with various weaponless and is able to spy and sneak on subject diving underground.
-----------------------------------------------
Mr. Incredible

Superhuman StrengthMr

Superhuman Strength
Mr. Incredible's primary superpower is his vast superhuman strength. According to Syndrome's data files of "Supers", Bob's exact lifting limit is well in excess of 66 tons and his threat rating is 9.1, a level none of the other superheroes in his world had, making him one of the most powerful beings on the planet. Even in middle age, he is also seen bench-pressing locomotives and throwing boulders at tremendous speeds.

Superhuman Jumping Ability
Mr. Incredible's superhumanly strong legs allow him to jump an incredible quantity of meters in the air, with a significant freedom in his agility and movement.

Superhuman Speed
His superhumanly strong leg muscles also give him a certain degree of enhanced, near-superhuman speed, as he can run significantly faster than a normal human,though neither his speed nor agility approach that of his son Dash.

Enhanced Agility
His superhumanly strong muscles allow him to move and perform feats of great agility a normal human being could never do without hurting himself or damaging his ligaments. Combined with his jumping ability, Mr. Incredible is able to perform some astonishing maneuvers no other normal human or even the finest of athletes could do.

Enhanced Durability
Mr. Incredible is able to withstand tremendous amounts of physical trauma and blunt forces, including multi-story falls, the direct impact of a train, and breaking through brick walls. He can be cut, though, with very hard metals and a suitable amount of force. Despite the fact that Mr. Incredible has a near-superhuman degree of resistance to impacts and pain, things that produce a tremendous blunt force can still hurt him or even pierce his skin.

Enhanced Senses
Mr. Incredible also has very sharp senses. This power is seen when Bomb Voyage is about to blow open the vault of a skyrise building; Mr. Incredible is able to hear the faint beeping of the bomb from the other side of a thick wall. Also, when he arrived home after some hours of vigilantism, he rapidly noticed the presence of another person in the room, which was Helen.

Expert Strategist
Being a veteran superhero, years of field experience and super-heroic actions allow him to rapidly formulate effective strategies to deal with opponents who cannot be bested by his strength alone. It also allows him to work well with other heroes he's familiar with and take advantage of their powers in concert with his own.

Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant
Mr. Incredible's vast experience and years of practicing have turned him into a great unarmed combatant. Also, it is shown by the fighting pose he adopted when detecting his wife Hellen's presence (thinking she was an intruder).
-------------------------------------------------------------
UNKNOWN ARENA
Two man enters the arena.One wearing a red suit and the other is wearing Olympian armor(Correct me if I'm wrong).The red suited man is a super and he is called Mr. Incredible,while on the other hand is the demigod himself,Hercules.They both were captured by a villain called Hades while they were asleep.Enough of the talk,lets get to the fight.The Demigod starts the fight by punching Mr. Incredible into the wall.However,the punch made Mr. Incredible realize that Hercules' strength is way leagues above his strength,so he starts to strategize.Mr. Incredible then rips a chunk of the wall and slams it onto Hercules,not even effecting him a tiny bit.

Hercules throws multiple punches at Bob,missing it most of the time.Mr. Incredible throws huge punches that would destroy a human,but not Hercules.Suddenly,Hercules punches Mr. Incredible,knocking him out instantly.Hercules laughs,but wakes the Super up,helping him to stand as well.Bob said "Why are you helping me?" And gets a reply from Hercules saying "We are both heroes,we should help each.Now,shall we save the world from the guy who brought us here?".Mr. Incredible says to Hercules "Lets do this." as the two starts rampaging through the arena to find Hades,not hurting any civilians of course.

The winner is Hercules,but he wouldn't kill another hero,so I decided that to end it like this.