Natsu Dragneel vs Sol Badguy

Sup readers!Another choyfider request battle and this time it is Natsu Dragneel vs Sol Badguy!Without wasting any time,let's get into the information!
_______________________

---Natsu Dragneel---

Natsu Dragneel is a Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild,wherein he is a member of Team Natsu

Natsu Dragneel is a Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild,wherein he is a member of Team Natsu. He is the younger brother of Zeref Dragneel, having originally died 400 years ago, being subsequently revived as his brother's most powerful Etherious: E.N.D.Natsu is also among the five Dragon Slayers sent to the future from four hundred years past, having an additional purpose in the assistance of the defeat of Acnologia.

Powers and Abilities

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
Natsu is adept with his Dragon Slayer Magic and makes use of it in many different ways in combat.As with all Dragon Slayers, he can consume his respective element, with the exception of that which he has created, to replenish his energy reserves. The heat of his fire can increase in temperature, which is proportional to Natsu's emotional state. Natsu subconsciously used this against Erigor,his flame's heat significantly rose as he got more enraged.

Fire Dragon's Roar
Natsu's signature Dragon's Roar in which he quickly gathers and releases a large quantity of flames from his mouth at his target.Natsu's mastery over this spell allows him to create a continuous stream of flames that appears as a wall of fire across a field.

Fire Dragon's Claw
Natsu ignites his feet in flames, thereby increasing the power of his kicks. The flames can also be used for jet-propulsion purposes.

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist
Natsu engulfs his fists in flames and punches the target.While he was wearing a cat mask, Natsu renamed this ability Cat Fire.

Fire Dragon's Wing Attack
Natsu rushes towards his target and grabs them, before subsequently setting hands ablaze, sending them flying.

Fire Dragon's Sword Horn
Natsu lights his entire body ablaze and headbutts the target at a high speed.

Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame
Natsu ignites both his hands in flames and then brings them together, creating a fiery explosion. In the anime, rather than generating an explosion, Natsu creates a large fireball to throw at his enemies.

Fire Dragon's Flame Elbow
Natsu creates a stream of fire from his elbow, propelling him forward and increasing the strength of his punches.

Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang
With his hand lit ablaze, Natsu swipes at the target in a claw-like fashion, burning them.