Chapter 34

Michaels POV:

Oh this isn't good.
Jeremy was 100% right. This hangover will definitely kill me. The second I open my eyes I regret it. The light hurts my eyes so I pull my hood up and over my face and burry my head under my pillow.
I stretch out and accidentally kick Jeremy.
I don't even have the energy to say sorry so I just stay silent.
Jeremy lifts my pillow off my head

"Morning"
"Fuck off"
"Oh nice"
"Now you know how I feel when I wake you up"

I pull my pillow back over my head to block the light out.
Jeremy's voice is muffled to me but I can still hear him.

"I told you the hangover would kill you"

I sigh.

"Stop talking"
"You need to drink water"

I groan

"Look I'll go get you a glass so you don't have to get up"

I feel him get off the bed and I hear my door open. It's official. I'm never getting drunk again.
Scrap that.
I'm never drinking ever again.
Jeremy comes back with a glass of water but I don't make any movement.
I feel the pillow being pulled off my head again and I keep my eyes tightly shut

"Drink Michael"
"You're the fucking worse Jeremy"
"Sit up and drink the water before I pour it on your head"
"Fine fine fine"

My eyes stay shut as I sit up. My head is pounding and spinning. It feels like I'm underwater.
I take the smallest sip of water and my insides definitely aren't happy with it. My stomach flips and it feels like I'm gonna throw up again.
I have a feeling I'm gonna be like this all day.

"You gotta drink more water"
"Shut upppp"

Alright I get it. I'm being a dick but I feel like shit!
I have another drink and lie back down. I curl up and open my eyes properly. The light literally feels like it's blinding me.

"I feel like shit Jeremy"
"Well I wonder why? You had 8 shots in the space of 25 minutes and then you had another two full drinks. You're also obviously a lightweight so you were wasted Michael"
"Stop talking to me like I'm a child"
"Do you want me to help you or not?"

I groan again

"Yes I want you to help"
"Then don't act like a child"

I sigh and curl up into a ball.

"You can't lie here all day. You've gotta eat something"
"If I eat something I'll be sick. That water already makes me want to be sick"
"You can have 20 more minutes okay? Then you're getting up"
"You're the worst"

I close my eyes again and he sits at my desk. No idea what's he's doing but I honestly don't care anymore.
It literally feels like 2 seconds later when Jeremy is shaking me.

"Come on. I left you for 30 minutes rather than 20. Get up"
"Noooo"
"Michael I swear to god get up"

It takes me a further 5 minutes to get up and to get downstairs. My head is literally pounding and I go straight to the paracetamol.
I take a couple of tablets and wash it down with some water. My stomach flips again and I have to stop myself from being sick. I sit at the table with my head down whilst Jeremy makes me food. Once again I have no idea what it is but I really don't care. I don't wanna eat.
He pushes a plate at my arm forcing me to sit up.
I take the smallest bites of food. Trying to keep it down.
Why did I drink. Who made me drink.
Rich.
I grab my phone