Chapter 17

Jeremy's POV:

I don't think I've ever seen Michael turn round as quickly as he does when I say that.
Low and behold it has started snowing.
He turns back to me with the biggest smile on his face

"Four times!"

I laugh. He means he's seen the snow four times now.
He looks so genuinely happy.
The snow isn't falling too quickly so it's not started sticking yet. But still michael is right up at the window staring out at the snow falling.
I've seen snow many times before so I just sit at the kitchen table on my phone.
My phone buzzes and a number I've never seen before comes up

Unknown: Hey it's the gay guy right?
Jeremy: Who the fuck is this
Unknown: Remember the guy who insulted your boyfriend in the cafeteria and your 'squad' came to the rescue
Jeremy: What do you want
Unknown: Oh nothing. Just wanted you to know I'm here and I have both yours and your boyfriends number so I can make his life he'll
Jeremy: Why would you do that?
Unknown: Because it's funny
Jeremy: There's nothing funny about someone being unhappy. Michael already has depression and anxiety. Don't do that to him
Unknown: If you can find me someone else to hate then feel free
Jeremy: *BLOCKED*

I lock my phone and lean my head into my arms on the table.
I don't usually cry but my eyes fill with tears.
I peek a look at Michael. Staring at the snow. He looks so innocent and happy. Why would someone want to ruin that.
I hear his phone buzz.
He picks it up. I watch his expression change.

"Hey jer?"
"Yeah?"
"I just got a message from this guy. He says he knows who I am and to tell you that blocking him is just gonna make him worse to me"
"Block him michael"
"But-"
"Please"

He looks confused but he must have blocked the person.
He looks up at me. Concern just filling his face

"Why did they say they would make it worse for me"

I sigh

"He messaged me. Telling me he was gonna make your life hell. I told him not to. But he didn't listen. I blocked him and I think I just made it worse. I'm so sorry michael"

I break down.
The tears spill out and I just sit there in silence with tears running down my cheeks.

Michaels POV:

Jeremy's face changes and the second I see the tears I go straight over to him.
I quickly pull him into a hug and he grips onto me tightly.
I feel him shaking as he holds onto me.

"Jeremy it's gonna be okay. I promise"
"What if it isn't? What I'd be really does make your life hell!"
"Jer my life has been like hell before. I promise you I'll stay strong"
"I don't know how you do it michael"
"Funnily enough I don't know how I do it either"

He laughs slightly and pulls away.
I gently kiss him.
He leans into it. Making it way more passionate than I first intended.
He pulls away after a couple of seconds and smiles at me. I smile back before turning towards the window.
The snow is really coming down now.
I might have had a knock down just then but the snow just feels me with happiness.

"You wanna go out?"
"Yessss!"

He laughs and wipes the remainder of the tears on his face off. I pull my hood up and put my shoes on. Jeremy puts my coat on like last time.
I open the door and I feel a push from behind.
I tumble forward straight into the freshly fallen snow.
I quickly get to my feet and see Jeremy laughing.