[KSTYLE] JIMIN "SINCE I STILL HAVEN'T LOVED I'M A BIT EMBARRASSED"

Q1. What do you think about yourself doing this kind of game?

Since I still haven’t loved modeling for something like makes me really embarrassed…. (laughs). Since I’ve been doing a lot of expressions and concepts, please, look forward to it! I’ll do my best!

Q2. What’s the concept/costumes you liked the most from the game?

The suit is fun. Since I want to look cool I’m looking forward to wearing a suit. After all it’s really manly! I’m a 19 year old (laughs).

Q3. Did you think that some expressions were difficult when taking photos? Please, tell us if you liked one of them specially.

I’ve two in mind… the “seductive” expression and “laughing while clapping” were pretty good… I think. Well, I’ll do the seductive one first! After that I’ll do the laughing one…! haaha..ha..ahah…

<Jimin who shows his high spirits after wearing the suit he likes>

―Jimin, you seems like you’re enjoying it the most (laughs)

It’s actually really fun, While I was acting like I loved I started feeling that my heart beated really fast (laughs).

Q4. Since this is a Love Simulation game, what kind of date do you want to do? what’s your ideal date?

Going for a walk and sitting in a bench, drinking something together… I want a simple date like that. If I only could hold her than then it’ll be good~ (laughs).

Post cr; news.kstyle

Trans cr; Iraide @ bts-trans

© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS