V

-V can speak Japanese, Jin can speak Chinese and Rap Monster can speak English.

-V chooses Jungkook as the member that he is the closest to.

-V cried when he signed the contract after hugging his parents.

-V hasn't been in a serious relationship yet.

-V has played the saxophone for three years.

-Suga says that while the members are showering, V will open the door and hop in to shower together.

-Suga explained that why V does weird things is because V thinks of things that other people don't/

-V once got upset because he did not get to take a selca with the "Show Champion" tag.

-V's ideal type is someone who gets more charming everyday, takes care or him, loves him, always chic outdoors, makes hot chocolate and has a lot of aegyo.

- he was the hidden member that fans didn't know about, but he has been in bangtan for a while. He was not the last member to join contray to what people believe.

- when his teaser image was released, 3 fan personal fanclubs went up

- he's an ulzzang

- he use to play saxophone when he was younger

- likes photography

- his favorite animal is a lion

- loves bubbles

- V revealed that he has received a lot of confessions through text, but never once had a person confessed to him in person.

- suga says that V likes to suggest that all members shower together.

-V is very picky when it comes to girls.

- Dated a girl once when he was in primary school, they meant on an online SNS network. They never actually meet in person. They dated through text message, this lasted up until middle school.

-He doesn't understand why the members call him 4D.

-V sometimes worse than the maknae

- Cried when he watched the movie 'Miracle In Cell. No. 07'

- he's someone who's like, if someone confesses to him, there's no way he can reject it.

- V became friends with Sungjae of BTOB. Their first encounter was in washroom