[Interview 2] TENASIA - IT'S YOUTH BECAUSE IT'S BEAUTIFUL

This album shows the growth of BTS maturing from boys to seven men. The past albums showcased the dreams, happiness, and love harbored by teens in a "three-part school series." Having graduated from this series, BTS is stepping one foot closer to 'youth.' In unraveling their stories of youth, their musicality spectrum has also broadened with the vocal line joining the rapper line in song compositions also.

Having shown their growth through 'Blooming Youth,' we wonder what BTS thinks in spending their youth in this ambivalent moment of beauty and anxiousness. Also, due to his school exams, the youngest member Jungkook could not participate in this interview.

Q: What is 'youth' for the members of BTS?

Jin: I think youth is considered the time where you shine the most in life. You can think of youth as the main menu. You won't know that it's the most beautiful and delicious part of life then. I guess this would consider me as going through my youth too then?

Jimin: Youth... hrm, I'm not sure yet haha.

J-Hope: I think as time passes, the moments you look back on are the most beautiful.

Suga: I think I'll know with more time.

V: I think I'll know better when I'm a little older and look back on it.

Rap Monster: I'm not sure yet. I'm not even sure it's even within my vicinity, to which I question if that would even be considered youth. I think I imagine it to be an animal haha.
Q: They say to make a bucket list before your youth ends so I'm curious as to if this applies for the members of BTS also.

Suga: I want to travel in New York by myself. I want to go often alone. Since we're always traveling as seven, I think time alone is often needed. If I had the chance, I would want to go traveling by myself in New York for a week. There's a lot to see and eat.

Jin: For me, I want to go skydiving. My older brother traveled to Australia alone when he was my age and I received a video of him bragging to me about how he went skydiving. He told me that the older you get, it gets harder to do things like that so he said that you should experience the most scariest experiences in your youth.

J-Hope: When you think of youth, you think of burning love. I want to experience burning love with our beautiful fans (Everyone: Wow, daebak haha).

V: I want to go traveling around the world with my family. We'll go together!

Jimin: I want to go on vacation. I have this fantasy about vacations and I want to go on one, whether it's by myself or with others.
Q: Have you ever went on vacation with the members non-work related?

Jimin: Not yet. I think we went to an amusement park once as trainees? Haha.

Suga: I hope we can rent a cabin in Kyungkido for an MT. If we were to go together, guaranteed we'll eat meat for all three meals haha (Everyone: I think while we cook meat, Suga will be in the room saving his energy).
Q: You've completed your three-part school series. It must feel like you graduated.

Suga: I feel like we're more organized. For the year and 8-9 months, we weren't very organized during the three-part school series. While working on our official album, I felt like we were more organized and rather than feeling like we graduated, I felt like we completed something and found direction to where we can head towards.

Jimin: I think as a team, through the three-part school series, we were able to become more organized and matured in areas such as aura. Especially when we perform on stage, I think we grew a lot in this aspect.

Q: Rap Monster recently garnered a lot of attention for collaborating with Warren G. How was it?

Rap Monster: It wasn't any different from the other times of producing with the exception that I did a video shoot. I think receiving a song that was in the roots of someone itself is meaningful.
Q: You also participated with Tiger JK for MFBTY's album and earned a lot of compliments. I heard he was jealous because of how close you were with Yoon Mirae.