[KSTYLE] JIN "I WANT TO WALK ALONG THE PATH OF THE COUNTRYSIDE"

Q1. What do you think about yourself doing this kind of game?

It’s something we still hadn’t experienced but I understood the things you read in the comics. But since it’s my first time it’s really fun.

―I looked at the movie shooting before and you felt embarrassed right?

I want to do my best but, since there a lot of people around while I’m shooting a scene it makes it really embarrassing.

<Jin shooting the movie>

Q2. What’s the concept/costumes you liked the most from the game?

Since I still haven’t tried them all I really don’t know for sure but I’m going to try every one and try feeling the fun.

―Is there any concept you’re looking forward to doing?

I’m really looking forward to the rock band one.

Q3. Did you think that some expressions were difficult when taking photos? Please, tell us if you liked one of them specially.

Since everyone of us has different lines, when you’ve to feel embarrassed you have to show that expression, when you’re happy you’ve to seem like you are happy so I did my best. I liked the smiling one the best.

Q4. Since this is a Love Simulation game, what kind of date do you want to do? what’s your ideal date?

If I could, I’d really like to go a quiet place like the countryside and try walking along the path. I saw that on movies so I really want to try.

Post cr; news.kstyle

Trans cr; Iraide @ bts-trans

© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS