Jungkook

-If Jungkook had the power of talking to non-human, he would like to talk to the animals that live on Earth.

-Jongkook is the only maknae that cannot do aegyo and Jin will cover Jongkook's face.

-Jungkook's ideal type is someone who is at least 168cm but shorter than him, is a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs and is nice.

-Jungkook takes the longest time in the bathroom.

-Jungkook like drawing.

-Some stage names were also considered for Jungkook such as Seagull and Young Gun, but they ended up using his real name Jungkook.

-Jungkook said in 10 years he wants to be either a owner of a duck meat restaurant or a tattooist.

- Kookie as invited to dance with the very famous dance academy/studio, Movement Lifestyle in LA.

-Jungkook thinks that EXO D.O is really handsome and kind.

-Has the messiest room

-Big Hit ent was thinking about giving Jungkook the stage name "SeaGul" or young gun

-" When I was younger, I played on the computer from morning until night I was a bit more hardcore than other kids. I used my parent's money to pay for games. I liked really long, single player games"

-His dream when he was younbger was to be a badminton player. In his first year of highschool, he listened to GDragon's song and changed his dream to Singer

-something he has addicted to these days is music. He has his earphones on all day and listen to music. And he think he'll be like this forever

-All members said, Jungkook is the member of Bangtan who seems like he'd have a girlfriend older than him. And he admit it

- Jungkook caught about 4 craw fishes during the summer and raised them, but he accidentally left them out in the sun for too long so they turned red and died. He didn't even get to name those craw fishes so that was the reason as to why he became really upset.