Jin

-Jin wears really strong prescription glasses, but he doesn't like wearing them because he'll become insecure.

-Jin thinks that Super Mario character and Maple Story is extremely cute.

-Jin thinks that V is a 4D kid, but he is a normal person who has the same hobbies as Jin.

-Jin chooses V as the member that he is closest to.

-Jin takes care of his appearance the most.

-Jin's ideal type is someone who is a good wife, good at cooking and is nice.

-During their first broadcast, Jin cried after the rehearsals because he did a small mistake and he felt bad about it.

-Jin is a hyung that is full of aegyo.

-Jin likes to cook.

-Jin like the colour pink.

- likes the maknae line (Jungkook, V, Jimin)

- Jimin & Jungkook said, he has the best body in Bangtan.

- Jin revealed thta he was a quiet student that rarely talked and often ate by himself.

-Jin says none of the members like his cooking because his food always tastes the same.

-Jin's image before debut is 'the cute maknae who always listen to his parents'

- when he was younger, he wanted to be a detective.

-An interviewer asked Jin if he knew the Super Mario toy event McDonald's is having soon since he's a big fan. Jin knows it starts in June. Jin doesn't like hamburgers so he cant collect the toys himself. So he asked his friends for help

-Is always happy when someone tells him he's handsome and cute.

- Jin said that as a college student, he does take test. On Sunday, he studies for a class called 'Law and a Legal Mind' for 8 hours but couldn't understand anything.