[INTERVIEW] Kwave Magazine March 2014 Issue

Rap Monster:

I think a true alpha male is someone who knows how to consider other people while appealing to them with charisma. Truth be told, it’s not easy to consider other people’s feelings. And there are also people who think it’s their right to be considered so after you do it once or twice. In my opinion, an alpha male is a man who is not looked down on for being considerate of others’ feelings.

V:

My ideal type is a kind woman. I want her to be healthy mentally. Even better if she talks nicely too. It doesn’t matter if she’s not beautiful. She just has to be nice. But everyone says let’s wait and see what my future girlfriend looks like. I’m curious too. (Laughs)

Suga:

To be honest, I don’t really remember anniversaries. On days like Valentine’s Day and White Day, I buy chocolate for myself. I heard that women actually don’t like receiving candy! They say that women laugh on the outside, but are disappointed for my poor sense. (Laughs) When I get a girlfriend, I want to write a song and sing it to her.

Jin:

What should I do if I am given one day’s worth of free time? Other members all say they want to visit family or spend time alone, but I don’t honestly know what I would do. It takes 10 hours to go see my family…. Ah, what should I do? I think I’ll spend all my time thinking about what I should do. (ㅠㅠ)

Jungkook:

Because we were awarded the rookie award last year, I really want to receive the main prize this year. Another thing, I really hope you listen to all of the songs in our album and not just our title song so that our songs can be listed on the higher ranks of the music charts. In order for that to happen, we must work hard!

Jimin:

There have been many changes since our debut. My situation, my mindset. The truth is, nothing can remain the same. we made our debut in June and I feel that we are getting a lot of love in such a short amount of time. with each performance, the voices of our fans get louder. It makes me so happy. But my members and I try to stay calm and maintain our original intentions.

J-Hope:

First of all, she has to be taller than 168cm! This has been an unchanging condition for my style of woman. Also a woman who has long black hair, who is smart and kind to me, who dresses well. Also, a good cook. Ah! It would be nice if she is good at assisting her husband. Haha. Am I expecting too much? (Laughs) 

★★★

Follow me on twitter ⇨ @daesblog

For comment or request. Dont hesitate to approach/communicate me, i wont bite