Other Facts

-Bangtan means Bulletproof. The group is known is BTS, Bangtan So Nyun Dan, Bulletproof Scouts and Bangtan Boys.

-Their fandom name is A.R.M.Y.

-Most of the members talk in satoori.

-V and Jimin started fighting playfully at the Mokdong Fansign because of the looks ranking.

-Rap Monster always destroy his stuff and Suga will always fix it.

-Jungkook answers that no one in BTS gets angry easily.

-The other names that were considered for the group names were "Big Kidz" and "Young Nation".

-J-Hope and Jungkook are really close. Whenever Jungkook cries, J-Hope would comfort him.

-BTS chooses Big Bang as their role model.

-All the members will practice hard backstage before going up on stage.

-The members like Kanye West and Macklemore.

-Jungkook makes fun of Jimin because Jimin is 2 years older than him but he is 3cm taller than Jimin.

-The uniform that Jimin wore in graduation song was actually Taehyung's.

- during the fanmeet, Jin kept covering V's face with the fan. And V kept trying to steal the fan away from Jin.

- prior to their debut, they had 2000 fans in their fancafe. After they debuted they managed to gain 3,000+ fans in under 4 days.

- when the group first heard that they were going to be named "Bulletproof Boy Scouts" they laughed and thout it was a joke. 3 years of training under the name, they have become very fond of it.

- since their trainee days Suga has taken care of Jimin. He would often give him food and drinks.

- as a group Bangtan love to watch Shingeki no Kyojin together.

-Suga had a first bad impression on V when they first meet.

- V revealed that Suga hurt his feeling's once he was making fun of the way he smiles.

- according to the members, V and Jimin have the most female fans.

-JHope, Jimin, Jungkook would often take a lead and practice at midnight (Sometimes even 1 or 2am), practicing for two hours each time

-Jungkook about V, "V-hyung wants to do a lot of things, but it seems like he has no patience. Sometimes I talk about this with Jimin hyung"

-BTS feels good everytime their overseas fans sing along with them when they perform outside the country

-BTS didn't promote 'Boy In Luv' in China but they still won the New Comer Award there.

-Jungkook: V hyung hates losing to others. He used to play the saxophone but started the guitar after seeing me paly it

-V said that Jimin and him always fight when they were trainees. They fought over small things like eating or sleeping

- An interview asked I11EVN whether Rapmon is handsome for him or not. He answered that Rapmon should be in the bottom half of Bangtan Boys in terms of visual ranking. He also said that Jhope is more handsome than Rapmon.

-Jhope said that after listening to some criticisms, he could only think about Rapmon because according Rapmon has trials a lot