Rap Monster

-Rap Monstar has worked with Block B Zico before, when they were still known as Nacseo and Runch Randa.

-Rap Monster had no dreams when he was in school so he wrote the lyrics in their song 'No More Dream' relating that.

-Rap Monster and Jung Hunchul wrote a Brave Brothers/YG diss track called Hook.

-Rap Monster studied in New Zealand before.

-Rap Monster's ideal type is someone with a nice voice, tall, pale, looks good in a white t-shirt, jeans and red Converse.

-Rap Monster is the leader because he's the first one to join the group.

-Rap Monster openly support gay/lesbians relationship.

-If Rap Monster ever have a non-idol girlfriend, he wants to write a song for her apologizing that he is an idol since his schedule is busy.

- in original line-up, he was the maknae

-has composed/produced/written 100+ songs

an underground rapper from 2007-2010

- taught himself in english since he found the language interesting.

-according to jimin, Rapmon has very palyful and cute image contray his current image.

- before Namjoon was known as Rap Monster, his stage name as an underground rapper was Runch Randa.

- fans were telling Rapmon to take his glasses off, he replied that when he has a better hairstyle he'll take them off.

- He revealed that he'll look at a girl too closely and even write the pro's and con's of dating a girl

- Rapmon was a really good student who got good grades, but he felt it was useless because he didn't have a dream/ know what he wanted to do.

-He's favorite member in Bangtan is himself.

Rapmon was asked if he was friends with any idols. He answered BTOB's Ilhoon.

-likes to read a lot and expand his vocabulary

- he doesn't like tight pants

- the reason why he joined BTS because of his voice. He wants everyone to hear his voice.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Please do read my story about our boys, BTS! Entitled "He's A What?!"