[TRANS] 140819 - BTS 'Dark and Wild' Showcase Interview Talk

(Part 1)

Greetings:

V: Hello, there are 14 songs on Bangtan’s album, I’m V

Suga: Hello, i’m the dark sugar, Suga, who came back with ‘Dark and Wild’. Nice to meet you

Jin: Hello, even if I become dark, I’m always the oldest, Jin

JK: Hello, I’m Jungkook who became more mature but is still forever the youngest

RM: Hello, I’m Kim Dark, Rap Monster

Jimin: Hello everyone, I’m Jimin, who came back with Dark and Wild and whose charms are dark and hot.

J-Hope: I’m the harsh hope, J-Hope, who came back with Dark and Wild

(more under the cut!)

About the Album:

Suga: I believe the singles and mini-albums we’ve released previously were just warm-up exercises. This full album is the true running. So we really worked hard in preparing it, and found an album to our content.”

J-Hope: As much as it is our first full album, I feel like it’ll become a symbol of Bangtan. Since they say that the album we worked so hard on is being revealed to the world, I feel like I’m giving up my child.

RM: Have you given birth before?

JH: No, that’s not it

RM: Because it was an official album, I worked with a lot of worries and nervous feelings, but thankfully, the results came out well and I’m really glad that we were able to release it on the day that we had planned it to be released.

America:

MC: The title song was recorded in America, yes? You went to a hip-hop overseas study in order to allow everyone to hear good music, right? Thinking about how much you boys probably suffered in a place away from home where there aren’t any fans… (fans: aww ;_;) Please tell us.

Jimin: When we went to America, we filmed an Mnet reality show. We did reality show filmings, dancing, and singing at the same time, but we really thought we were going to just record? (RM: Really!) Did you see what we filmed, everyone? (Fans: Yeah!) Did you see us get kidnapped? (Fans: Yeah!) 

JH: That’s all real

Jimin: Do you think it’s a joke? 

RM: This program was so real that it just…

Jimin: We had a really serious mental breakdown

JH: Did you see my hair, my hair?

RM: Once we hit a certain point, all of us don’t bother with taking care of our looks because we’re lazy

Suga: Also, Bang PD personally came to America and did our recordings with us, but the dorm that Bang PD stayed at had a garage. But at the garage, we made our studio and bought equipment. So we recorded in that garage studio, and it was really fun and a new experience. 

MC: So what’s this, you didn’t record in some big scale recording studio, but in some garage in America? Does it feel different?

Suga: Well, it was a bit… To be honest, it was the same (lol)

On Coolio & Warren G:

MC: I heard you met Coolio and Warren G in America. You all know that he’s the godfather of hip-hop, right? I believe it was probably a really special experience as people who do hip-hop, but how were they?