145 - Aishite, Aishite, Aishite (English cover by JubyPhonic)

Far, far away in a time and a place lived a necklace winding astray. "It's people I need. It's people to feed," the choker accursed would frantically scream. Do not be angry. Do not go away. Be right here and forever you'll stay. It wound tighter and tighter, threw up, nearly whiter. There's nobody here. There's nobody at all. I'm doing so well, have you heard? You see, I'm such a good girl. I'm cute as a button, you heard? You see, so good, this girl. In pain, I scream, "you see?"
     Love me, I say! Love me, I say! Love me, I say! More and more and love me, I say! Love me away until I'm not completely sane! They're torturing me. Let me be free and break from the curse hurting me! None of you can stop it now!
     Grow as you may, like a sweet summer day and know this collar will stay just the same. "I'm hurting and bleeding. I need more to feed. Get more people," the choker would scream. I am the best in my class, they attest. I'm a girl far above all the rest. I'm far better than those two and better than all you people. Oh people! Look only at me! We're meeting alone in the yard. From me to you, I'm confessing my heart. Was it a lie from the start to say 'I love you' from afar? A filthy creature you are!
     Love me, I say! Love me, I say! Love me, I say! Take what you want of me. You're taking from me all that I have and all that I keep. I'm screaming for more. "You're not enough."  I'm screaming for more. I couldn't give you up. I am just so sorry!
     Love me, I say! Love me, I say! Love me, I say! More and more and love me I say! Love me away until I'm not completely sane! They're torturing me, strangling me, torturing me more and more.

 Aren't I so happy today?

//word count: 342 words