101 - Ayano Aishi Versus Michaela Laws

//how to tell the difference? Ayano. Michaela. Announcer.

Alright, enough! That's it! I've had it! I'm done. No! Nuh-uh! Nope. No more. I can't! Nope, I-- noooonopenopenopenopenope.

Huh? What do you mean?

I'm a voice actor, okay? I voice a BUNCH of other characters. Plus, I make my own content! Yet, everyone wants you and more rap battles instead of my content. I can't do it anymore!

Giving up so soon? There's so many--

I don't wanna hear it, you little psycho! "Kokona vs Oka, Megami vs Amai-" I'm done. I have games and CD's to make and sell. I can't spend anymore time on this!!

Phuh, weakling.

What did you say??

You're weak. You have a gold mine in your hands and you refuse to make more? How selfish and pathetic are you?

Oh nonononononono. You're not gonna pull that bullshit on me, Ayano. Do NOT make me decimate you.

I'd like to see you try.

THE FINAL BATTLE: Ayano Aishi versus Michaela Laws. Begin!

No one cares about your content. All they want to see is me destroying all of my competition with rhythm and poetry. My fame is international. I'm both hated and loved. You chain yourself to a desk and create crap no one knows of. "Seduce Me: The Otome"? Please, that game's a fading fad. I can't even count the errors and mistakes that story had. You'll never make it big. You can't even perfect your own games! When you fade to nothing, people will still be screaming my name.

My stories aren't perfect. I get reminded of that every day, but at least I have the brains and the metaphorical balls to say that I don't give a fuck! I do what I want, boo! At least I can speak my fucking mind, unlike you! No matter who you kill and no matter who you sway, Taro will never truly love you because you'll never truly say, "Hi! My name is Ayano! Would you like to be my friend?" If you'd stop fucking around, maybe you'd get your happy end!

Don't bring senpai into this. I know exactly what I'm doing. The world isn't even ready for the trouble I'll be brewing. In the meantime, the world will forget about your tragedy because you wont listen to what your fans want and that's ME.

You're not the only girl I voice. I voice a mother and a queen. I voice a BUNCH of other women, some of which you have never seen. You're not special. You're an 18 year old heartless, broken doll who has a big reputation but a brain super small.

*she chuckles*

What the fuck are you laughing at, bitch??

Is that the best you got?

What the fuck do you mean??

Those verses were weak! You're not proving anything!

This battle isn't about proving anything, it's about shutting you the fuck up.

Well you're doing a terrible job. You expect people to root for you? Please.

Alright little girl. Gloves off. Bring up the tempo.

Huh?? Fine. Faster it is, then.

HA! Not so fast, you little shit!

Huh?!

You're not getting a turn! NO MERCY.

But that's not fair!

Tough. SHIT. Ayano! You're not in Akademi anymore facing a student who pissed you off or some crap like that. You're in MY world now. I'M the rap battle master, and I control who holds the mic.

Execution~ BEGIN!

You wanna make me angry, fine. You wanna see the real me, fine. I'll burn your soul down to cinder for wasting my fucking time! I'm not afraid to kick your ass. I've got nothing here to lose! May you remember never to ignite a short Michaela Laws fuse. You say Taro will complete you. Nothing will fix your broken soul ESPECIALLY if you think that torture and homicide's love toll. Your mother should have "swallowed" and your empty kind shouldn't breed. There's enough murder in the world. We're not looking to fill a need! When I said your brain was small, I meant it. Did you really think that Taro would love you if you spoke up instead of being a fucking brat who has a hard-on for the screams of her classmates and stalks a guy? You say no one cares about me but at least I'm not living a lie! You know what? I'm a single 25 who has to struggle with her life making games and CDs of romances. I'll never get alive. Begging folks to buy my shit isn't something I'm proud to do. If worked in a cubicle, you'd have a crap voice wouldn't you? You're welcome! The reason people listen up is because YanDev slaves to please them and they cannot get enough. When you bounce around my channel, I might as well be your master. If I didn't care about being broke I'd make more raps and make 'em faster. All your raps, the beats, and verbal beat downs people hear? You're the face but, behind the scenes, I'M the one people should fear! Take a bow, Ayano! Your rap career is over. You're through! Three strikes, YOU'RE OUT! Now it's time for me to end you...

//word count: 868 words