112 - Mr. Crooked

Mr. Joey, doing the Drew. He was the smartest that anyone knew. He grew the business out from an inky dark sickness. There's nothing wrong with dreaming. Belief was the key to bring the devil to our misery. He clicked the fingers, formed inky rivers and that's fine. "What'd I say young fellow? Have ya' per chance heard of the struggles?" He made a deal with satanic forces. He struck a chord with good ol' Satan's corpses. To make the dream reality, he opened the gates that shooketh. That's good ol', Mr. Crooked. "Well I dare say, I brought this mad creation to life! And my goodness, it's going out of control! Looks like I'm going to need a quaint, young aficionado to jump in! Surely, an ending it deserves! In the meantime folks, how 'bout you treat yourself to a pack of Ol' Whim Wham cigarette cartons? 20 cents a smoke, 20 dollars a carton! Don't ask me how I did the maths, just buy it you schmuck!" Mr. Joey, what did he do? He caused this madness that everyone knew. He broke the business, flooded from inky dark sickness. It all went wrong. No more dreaming. The place was a wreck. He brought the devil and sent us to heck. He blew up the good vibes, got with the times and that's fine. "Well, by golly, it looks we gotta amscray!" So now it's over. It's time to say adieu. We wish we had more time, but we will miss you too. If you want to put the blame on any destruction conducted. Blame good ol', Mr. Crooked.

Well we tried, ladies and gents! Some things just don't deserve to be brought into this world. Why, we should be thankful and happy about what we have already: families, friends, a great economical environment built with so many wondrous possibilities already! Why, it should sure make us grateful!

That is... if I had any of that. A family, friends, money, possibilities. Nothing for this old crook, I tell ya.

//when in doubt, blame good ol' Mr. Crooked 😌

//word count: 353 words.