143 - Hurt.

//disclaimer: this chapter is just a vent. I'm not feeling so hot right now, so I apologize in advance. thank you -Author~sama

     I feel like I'm falling apart with everything that I read here. Why do I feel like this? What happened to me?? "Who hurt you?" I've heard it so many times before. "Are you okay?" "What happened to you?" "Who hurt you bb?" Enough, please. I can't take it anymore. You know who hurt me? They did. All the insecure babies that think they're men because they have a dozen other girls to bang. It's so annoying. "We'll be fine if we don't get caught." "Are you sure...?" "Absolutely."
     DAMN IT! I didn't ask for them to come up on me! I didn't ask for him to kiss me! I didn't ask for him to grab me like that! I didn't want him to love me! WHY DO YOU LOVE ME?! WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME?? WHY?! WHY?! Why... Why can't you just leave me alone? Why do you....
     What compelled you  to come up to me? What made you wanna love me? Who would ever love a garbage ghost like me? I'm a nobody. I'm nothing, so why do you like me so much?! What the hell kind of tomfuckery type bullshit is this?! I don't like you! I never liked you! And I never will! God damn it... Why?

Why did I say yes to them before?

//word count: 249 words