138 - F

//DISCLAIMER: please be mindful that this "chapter" is very.....rude and uh mean. Viewer discretion is advised. Thankyou for understanding.

This is my open message to you: go fuck yourself. I'm done with your bullshit. See this middle finger? Shove it up your ass. If you're still crying, I'll shit in your mouth. I'll make you run a thousand miles just to piss in your yard. I'll laugh when you're dead. Go fuck yourself.
     Oh my God! I can't take it anymore! Go fuck yourself, you son of a bitch. You have a skinny penis and it makes me laugh. You could use tweezers and nothing comes out. You're as useless as a cardiac arrest without a doubt. I'll laugh when you're dead. Go fuck yourself.
     Go fuck yourself! Stick em up your japseye, up your bum, and down your throat! Only for you! Fuck your parents and fuck your dog! You can die! Fuck yourself! Oh God, please just die! This is my final warning for you: go fuck yourself. You pissed me off for no reason other than you're here. You're such an ass. I won't think of you when I go to sleep. When I wake up, you best be ten foot deep. I ain't digging out your grave. You can do that yourself. No more ifs, ands, or buts. You can fuck yourself. Please! Fuck yourself!

DIE!

//word count: 235 words.