67 - Welcome To The Family

Hey kid! Do I have your attention? I know the way you've been living. Life is so reckless and tragedy is endless. Welcome to the family! Hey! There's something missing. Only time will alter your vision. It's never in question with a lethal injection. Welcome to the family. Not long ago, you'd find the answers were so crystal clear. Within a day, you find yourself living in constant fear. Can you look at yourself now? Can you look at yourself?! YOU CAN'T WIN THIS FIGHT!

In a way, it seems there's no one to call when our thoughts are so numb and our feelings unsure. We all have emptiness inside. We all have answers to find. But you can't win this fight.

Hey kid! I have to question. What's with this violent aggression? The details are blurry. We lost him too early. Welcome to the family. Hey! Why won't you listen? I can't help the people you're missing. It's been done-- a casualty re-run. Welcome to the family. I try to help you with the things that can't be justified. I need to warn you that there's no way to rationalize. Have you figured it out now? Have you figured it out?! YOU CAN'T WIN THIS FIGHT!

In a way, it seems there's no one to call when our thoughts are so numb and our feelings unsure. We all have emptiness inside. We all have answers to find. But you can't win this fight. I'm gunning for you and all mankind. I've lost my mind with psychotic, rabid dementia. I won't be fine.

I see. You're a king who has been dethroned and cast out of a world you've never known. Stand down and place your weapons by your side. It's our war. In the end, we'll surely lose but that's alright. So have you figured it out now? Have you figured it out?!

In a way, it seems there's no one to call when our thoughts are so numb and our feelings unsure. We all have emptiness inside. We all have answers to find. But you can't win this fight.

Deep inside where nothing's fine, I've lost my mind. You're not invited so step aside. I've lost my-- Deep inside where nothing's fine, I've lost my mind. You're not invited so step aside. I've lost my--

//word count: 392 words