126 - The Bidding

I've been sleeping in a cardboard box and spending every dollar at the liquor shop. Even though I know I don't have a lot, I try to love you until the day you drop. I've been training like a Pavlov dog. I let my independence out to take a hike. All you gotta do is activate my bell and I can fetch you anything you like.
     Going once! Going twice! Every man here has a price. Over where? Over there? Sold to not a single lady in here.
     I've been here, like, a thousand times and dated every woman in the atmosphere. I've been to every continent and broken all the hearts in every hemisphere. If I'm not the type of guy you like to circumvent, just remember not to love me when I disappear. I graduated at the top. I like to take advantage of the bourgeoisie. If you have a fantasy of being queen, why don't you blow a couple bucks on me?
     Going once! Going twice! Won't these gentlemen suffice? Any here? Any there? Any motion anywhere? Going twice! Going thrice! I guess this means we'll go four times a lady.
     I promise I'll be all you ever need. You'll never have to shop around. I'll give you all you'll ever need. Don't worry, I'll never let you down.
     So many ladies are waiting for mates. The prospects are good, but the date's never great. Over here? Over there? Over where? Anywhere. They're too busy with winning the bid.

and he's sold.

//word count: 2579words.