127 - The End. // Dead!

//just a disclaimer: this is NOT the actual ending of this book here on Wattpad. I don't end stuff on odd numbers.

Come one, come all to this tragic affair. Wipe off that makeup of sinner's despair. Throw on that black dress mixed in with the lot. You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not. If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out firsthand what it's like to be me. Gather 'round, piggies, and kiss this goodbye. I encourage your smiles, not expect you all cry!
     Another contusion, my funeral jag. Here's my resignation. I'll serve it in drag. You've got front row seats to the penitence ball. When I grow up, I want to be nothing at all! Get the hell out of here! You're too young to die, my dear! If you can hear me, just walk away!
     If your heart stops beating and you never fell in love, did you get what you deserve? It's the ending of your life. If you get to heaven, I'll be here waiting babe. Did you get what you deserve? The end! If your life won't wait, then your heart can't take that you're dead! Have you heard the news that you're dead? No one ever had much nice to say. I think they never liked you anyway.
     You're dead! New from the hospital bed! Wouldn't it be grand? It's not exactly what you planned. Wouldn't it be great if we were dead?
     So tired and oh so squeamish. You never fell in love. Did you get what you deserve? It's the ending of your life. If you get to heaven, I'll be here waiting babe. Did you get what you deserve? The end! If your life won't wait, then your heart can't take that you're dead! Have you heard the news that you're dead? No one ever had much nice to say. I think they never liked you anyway.
     You're dead! New from the hospital bed! Wouldn't it be grand to take a pistol by the hand? Wouldn't it be great if we were dead?
     In my honest observations during this operation, we found a complication in your heart. So long! Just know you've got maybe just two weeks to live. Is that the most the both of you can give? If living ain't a joke, then why are we laughing? If living ain't a joke, then why am I dead?

DEAD!

//word count: 416 words.