19 - The Principal

Sneaky, greedy, money seeking, always peeping, fucking creepy! Got it on the down low. So you think you're always squeaky? What if I had told your mother her son was a cruel motherfucker? It's not just me, it's everybody who thinks that you're fucking ugly. When you come and hurt us just so you can get your money, forced to follow the leader who's being possessed by demons. I've tried to make you listen, but you won't. It's your way, right? Killing kids all day and night, prescription pills and online fights, shooting at the angels and claiming you're the "good guy". All you want is cash and hype! Fuck our dreams and that's not right! Complicated, overrated, you're fixated and elated by the separation in this place that you've created. Fuck all of your rules and guidelines. You shouldn't even be on the sidelines! Can't you see that we're all hurting? If you're not teaching, we're not learning. Excuse me, how much are you earning? You don't know the pain that you're causing. Yeah, your actions hurt but so do your words! The more you try to fuck us over, we'll be there yelling at your front door. I've tried to make you listen, but you won't. It's your way, right?

//obviously originally created by Melanie Martinez

//word count: 222 words