88 - Flamingo

нσω мαηу ѕняιмρѕ ∂σ уσυ нανє тσ єαт вєƒσяє уσυ мαкє уσυя ѕкιη тυяη ριηк? єαт тσσ мυ¢н αη∂ уσυ'ℓℓ gєт ѕι¢к. ѕняιмρѕ αяє ρяєтту яι¢н.

One day, down at the lake, there stood a bird with a very long face. I was like, "Are you okay?" And folding its neck, it explained, "I suffer from a seafood allergy, so my feathers aren't coloured by carotene, and all the other birds tease me just because I don't match their colour scheme."

Black, white, green or blue---show off your natural hue, flamingo. If your multicoloured, that's cool too. You don't need to change. It's boring being the same, flamingo. You're pretty either way.

To cheer up, we went to the zoo, and we found the flamingo pool. But while the flamingos snoozed, the zookeeper put pink dye in the food. When my companion saw, it didn't really want to be pink anymore. Those birds looked like ornaments lined up on the garden lawn.

Black, white, green or blue---show off your natural hue, flamingo. If your multicoloured, that's cool too. You don't need to change. It's boring being the same, flamingo. You're pretty either way.

нσω мαηу ѕняιмρѕ ∂σ уσυ нανє тσ єαт вєƒσяє уσυ мαкє уσυя ѕкιη тυяη ριηк? єαт тσσ мυ¢н αη∂ уσυ'ℓℓ gєт ѕι¢к. ѕняιмρѕ αяє ρяєтту яι¢н.

Green or blue---show off your natural hue, flamingo. If you're multicoloured, that's cool too. You don't need to change. It's boring being the same, flamingo. You're pretty either way.

//word count: 252 words.