57 - 1-800-273-8255

//This chapter is kind of like Her Words. It dives into dealing with depression and starting out with thinking about suicide. If you are easily disturbed by these kinds of chapters, you are allowed to skip this chapter until I update this book once more. And remember: viewer discretion is advised.

I've been on the low. I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine. Who can relate? I don't want to be alive. I just want to die today. You see all this shit I'm talking about? They think they know it. I've been praying for somebody to save me. No one to roll it. Okay my life doesn't even matter, I know it. I know I'm hurt deep down but can't show it. I've never had a place to call my own. I've never had a home. There ain't nobody calling my phone, "where you been?" "Where you at?" "What's on your mind?" They say every life is precious but nobody cares about mine.

I've been on the low. I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine. Who can relate? I want you to be alive. You don't gotta die today. It's the very first breath when you're head's been drowning underwater and it's the life that's in the air when you're face-to-face with a lover. You're holding onto the world and see the light in your darkest day, then you stare at your reflection, finally knowing who it is and then you thank God you did.

I've been on the low. I've been taking my time. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I feel like my life ain't mine. Who can relate? I finally want to be alive. I don't want to die anymore. Pain doesn't hurt the same, I know. The road I travel feels alone, so I'm moving until my legs give out. I see my tears melt in the snow, but I don't want to cry anymore. I want to feel alive. I don't even want to die anymore. Oh, I don't want to...
I don't...
...
I don't even want to die anymore.

//Word count: 376 words.