59 - Left Behind

Eʋҽɾყσɳҽ, ρʅҽαʂҽ ʂƚαყ ιɳ ყσυɾ ʂҽαƚʂ. Tԋҽ ʂԋσɯ ɯιʅʅ Ⴆҽɠιɳ ɱσɱҽɳƚαɾιʅყ.

Behold the horrors. They lurk beneath the shadows of remorse. You wouldn't know, of course, but I forced a new judgement day. On this day, you will repay your respects to all that may lurk in between your mind and mankind. Have a seat and be afraid. Fear's about to commence the final ritual. One body's all we need for this to be complete. When the day begins to take form, you won't be leaving those doors. You'll only live with us inside the darkness as we tear you up inside.

I was left behind! All this torture will unwind. I was never all that kind. If you were to rewind then you would find I was left behind. Take your turn to run and hide. I will catch you all the time. This night no longer shines. Your tears are divine. You will now be mine~!

Behold the terrors. You won't believe what I have done to you! I've made it look brand new. Oh, how cute! But don't digress. I'm the ringmaster, you see. In this horror game, you'll flee. I take up every shadow, believe me. Now have a seat and grab your light. Tears begin to run, you dry. Darkened thoughts are the common ground I give myself to be complete. Be as it may, our courtesy remains. We offer you our darkest passions. Take off that blindfold that heals and reveal your soul that dies.

I was left behind! All this torture will unwind. I was never all that kind. If you were to rewind then you would find I was left behind. Take your turn to run and hide. I will catch you all the time. This night no longer shines. Your tears are divine. You will now be mine~!

You dare bring your filth into my lair? Well then, let us descend! Re-born again, our suits are now refined and breathing new life inside our tombs tonight. You have no idea what we've been through time and time again. Don't hold it on our deadliest demise. We can't keep you alive.

Aʅʅ ƚԋιʂ ƚσɾƚυɾҽ ɯιʅʅ υɳɯιɳԃ. Tαƙҽ ιƚ ϝɾσɱ συɾ Ⴆɾσƙҽɳ ƈɾιɱҽʂ. Wҽ ԋαʋҽ ɳσ ρʅαƈҽ ƚσ ɠσ, Ⴆυƚ ყσυ ɯσυʅԃ ƙɳσɯ. Tαƙҽ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ ƚσ ɾυɳ αɳԃ ϝʅҽҽ, Ⴆυƚ ԃҽαƚԋ'ʂ ყσυɾ ԃҽʂƚιɳყ. Sƚσρ ԋσʅԃιɳɠ Ⴆαƈƙ ϝɾσɱ ɱҽ.

They burned it all down. They burned us alive. They made us look like clowns. Our souls arise. ɭเкє Շђє ןєรՇєг รคเ๔ Շ๏ Շђє кเภﻮ, "Շђєгє เร ๒ค๔ ภєฬร ՇђคՇ เ ๒гเภﻮ..." So let the night begin!

I was left behind! All this torture will unwind. I was never all that kind. If you were to rewind then you would find I was left behind. Take your turn to run and hide. I will catch you all the time. This night no longer shines. Your tears are divine. You will now be mine~!  We hope you enjoyed the show within your grave down below!

//word count: 497 words