Chapter 6

Felicity Above!
______________________________
Ross's POV

Sitting at that lunch table became the norm, it was now day 3 of my high school experience. It wasn't to shabby but I could deal without the crowds. Even at lunch, people have moved their tables closer so they can be closer to the table with all of us. "Dude, Ross you alright? You have been zoned out for almost 20 minuted..." Ry asked me while I look up.

"I'm alright my bad didn't know I was out that long. Just thinking." I was not going to let my problems worry Ry more then needed.

"Hey what is everybody doing tonight? My family and I are all going to the movies if y'all wanted to come? It will be fun, my family is wild!" I suggested this so I could hang out with Fayela outside of school, I really want to get to know her, but I feel like I would have to get her friends to come before she would even consider it.

"I think that is a wonderful idea, no offense but I have been wanting to meet your family for a while. I'm not a crazed fan or anything I just want to know why you and Ry turned out the way y'all did. I have read a lot that your siblings have had a lot to do with it..." Zahra said while looking nervous and bitting her lip.

"Dude your a fan? I had no idea?" Fayela looked at her in question. "You never told me that..." She didn't look hurt, but she looked like she wanted to know why this knowledge came out now.

"Well I'm sorry, why you didn't want lover boy to find out?" Zahra said while looking at Faylea with a smirk. She went red in the face and looked down. With a quick peak at me she looked back up at Zahra and nodded her head. I wonder who lover boy is? Does he go here... Because I want to know who she likes, this is making me kinda jealous and I don't know why.

"Stop saying that, I DONT like him... For gods sake, I barley know him..." She said and scolds Zahra for that comment.

"Okay so who's in?" I say with a questioning tone while everybody is laughing. I already know that all the girls know who this "lover boy" is but I want to know as well. But I just need to change the subject before I just come out and ask myself... I personally think it will be better if I ask Zahra next period in class then in front of everybody in the lunch table, because I have a feeling, its suppose to be a secret.

_________________________

Im SO SO sorry it has taken so long, I got distracted and my life changed tremendously. I am now a high school graduate and am on my way to college. But I hope ton be updating often, maybe not every week like I would like but often enough.

Also, 3 likes for me to update!