Chapter 12

Lynch Family Home!!

_________________

Ryland's POV

Ryland- Hey mom, some my friends and I are hanging out and we are hungry, do you mind cooking is some Mac and Cheese? I already told them how much of a great cook you are...

Mom- Of course hunny, it will be ready in 20 minutes. How many of you guys are there?

Ryland- Just me and 2 friends. Zahra and Fayela.

Mom- Fayela as in Ross' friend...? oh yay, I love meeting y'alls friends!!

Ryland- yes mom Ross' "friend" , see u in a minute, we are on our way home now!! Everyone is in the garage now right? I don't want Ross knowing I'm bringing them...?

Mom- yes everyone is in the garage, and your secret is safe with me! love u baby, see you soon!

When I put my phone down, I told Zahra where to drive. "Well you won't be meeting anyone but my mom, I'm hoping thats all right? Everyone is at band practice and I kinda like that so you guys won't be over whelmed with coming over for the first time!" I say letting them know how I fell.

"Sounds alright with me, did you tell Ross though? I feel like if he knew he would come and want to talk to Fayela... "Zahra says while giggling and smiling and Fayela. Which she is now blushing.

"No, I told my mom not to tell them. I just want it to be us, we can hang, and just talk. I can ever give you guys a tour of the Lynch Wall of Fame, I feel like you guys would like it. Its not band stuff,  just what we do in our family to keep up the competition!"

"Sounds good to me! I not exactly in the mood to meet a whole bunch of people today anyway." Fayela says and I nod. Haha thats a good thing then, because I already know Ross wants to introduce her to our family.

Fayela's POV

We pulled up to this gate, Ry typed in the code and it opened. Damn, this place is fancy. When e drop up the drive was, there was a slip and we went right. Im guessing the garage was the other way, but I can't be certain. When we got to the house, we pulled around right by the from door, this house is huge. But I guess when you have lots of family you need a big house.

"Mom, we are here." Ry yells when we walk through the door. As on cue, this lady walks out of a room, I'm guessing the kitchen, and greets us.

"Hello. Im Stormie! "She said while walking toward us, she greets us all with hugs and then we all walk to the kitchen. "What is y'alls names?" She asks questionly.

"Im Zahra, Im in Ross' grade!" She announces and smiles.

"And I'm Fayela, Im and in Ry's grade!" I try to sound all nice, and I smile with nice and big.

"Oh, your Fayela. My son has told me how great of a friend you are to Ryland and him. Thank you so much for treating him normal. Its hard to find someone who will do that and not ask for something..." She said with concern all over her face. Man I wonder how many people fake a friendship with hem to get to the fame?

"Oh its no problem, you sons are great to hang out with!" I say and smile, she did a great job raising these boys, I wonder how the others are. I know there is 3 more I need to meet. Also, Ellington but he techniques isn't family.

                 ***

After eating and hanging with Ry, we all got to get to know Stomie, I really like her. It must be nice to have your parents around all the time, they are so lucky to have such a great mom like her. I really miss mine... But, after that Ry gave us a tour of the house, I got to see Ry and Ross' room. It made me crack up that what everybody says is true. There decor is all there favorite colors. Ryland's red, and Ross' yellow! I guess not a lot around here changes. We got to see the upstairs studio, which it pretty much just has a whole bunch of guitars and a piano with a desk with paper. Ryland said they come in here if they think o fhosmthing inspiring. It beats walking all the way to the garage, which he did say was the other driveway.

At about 7:30pm Zahra got a call from her parents saying she had to be home, and my brother wanted me home as well, so we decided to leave. We thanked Stormie for the food and said goodbye to he rand Ry. "Man, I wish I lived here..." Zahra said while getting in her car. I just nodded and turned the radio on. While we were pulling out the gate, I say a group of people walking from the garage, I'm guessing band practice just ended. How convenient, they get done when we are leaving... I laugh internally!

"I really like Stormie, she is a great mom." I blurt while she drives.

"I bet that was hard for you... Im sorry" She says while looking at the road still.

"Oh no, it was alright. I do miss my mom in all, but she was nothing like that. My mom was selfish and terrible. Stormie is incredible, she is so loving. I wish I had a mom like that to start."

"I understand. Just makes you love your brother even more." She is right, I dont know what I would so without Austin. He has made my life amazing, even without parents in our life, he is an incredible person. I love him so much!!

________________________

Alrighty!! How do you guys like the newer updates???