Chapter 16

R5 Together!!

Stormie's POV

11:15pm

Ross- Hey mom fell asleep during the movie over at my friends house, so they told me i could stay the night. Don't want to drive drowsy. I'll text u in the morning letting u know when i will be home! Love u

Stormie- sweet dreams my boy, love u

**********

Ryland's POV

8:00 am

Ry- "Hey mom, you know where Ross is? He didnt come home last night."

Stormie- "Yah, he stayed over at a friends house, he texted me late. Wasn't he at that girl Fayela's last night thought?

Ry- "I think so, but let me text him. Mom, i think Ross and Fayela will be dating soon, did you like her?"

Stormie- "I did like her, she is very sweet. but tell me, she isn't just using Ross for his fame right? i didn't think she seemed that way but I'm just asking cause i know you guys are friends."

Ry- "no mom, she's great. Like the first day of school she friended me and said that she wouldn't treat me differently just cause I'm famous or cause Ross. Then she barely talked to Ross because she didn't want to be labeled his next girl, or be in the spotlight. She wont change on him, she will probably be good for him, keep him more normal!"

Stormie- "That's good hun, I'm glad. i just hope that they figure their shit out and start dating sooner then later."

When i got done eating breakfast with my mom, i went back up stairs and caught a shower.  When waiting for the water to warm up i went on twitter. I saw that fans were blowing up the R5 page, and Fayela's name was all over it... i wonder what happened. I went to Fayela's page and saw the picture that Ross tagged her in last night, man was that cute. I already know the fans aren't to happy, but i read some of the comments anyway. Fayela commented this morning saying some cute things. They need to stop already, they are already so cute and i don't think they are official yet. 

Next i went to Fayela's page knowing it would be blown up. Her followers went up holy hell, by like 200,000... That's crazy, i bet she is freaking out. But i saw that she posted a picture of Ross and her cuddling. That is adorable, i need to text this man and congratulate him.

Ryland- dude, u and Fay huh... nice! knew it was coming sooner or later(;

*********

Fayela's POV

Walking downstairs, i'm kind of nervous on what Austin will say.

"Hey Fayela, i have breakfast ready for you both!" Austin said while i was about have way down the stairs. He knew?

"You knew he was still here? Are you mad at me... I don't remember falling asleep, I'm so sorry."

"Sis, its okay, I told him last night that he could stay, I let him get into bed with you after i carried you to it. There's no worries! Now come eat you pancakes while they are still hot. I will go wake up Ross and tell him to come down here." He said while pouring my syrup on my pancakes and sitting them on the table. He can be a cool brother, at least nothing happened last night, or i feel like Austin would never let that happen again.

While I was shoving those delicious pancakes in my mouth, Austin walked down the stairs with a very groggy looking Ross. "Good Morning sunshine, sleep well?" I smirk to Ross.

"Very well, I had a little heater last night!" He says while winking at me. Austin prepared his plate while Ross sat at the table by me. "Speaking of last night, it was cool i stayed right? Your brother said i could so i hope that wasn't weird or anything?"

"It was nice actually, I had a cuddle buddy! And yes, i was surprised when i woke up, but i got some good pictures of you sleeping! Haha you should go check twitter!" I smirk and take another bite of my pancake.

"Oh lord, what did you post. And I look cute when I sleep so I know it can't be to bad!" He says while reaching for his back pocket. His phone is probably still on my night stand. "Imma go grab my phone from your room."

While he runs up stairs, Austin come in and tells me that he's going out and will be home later, and to text him what her plans are if she leaves. With that I grab my finished plate and bring it to the since to start rinsing it. And i start thinking, why does Ross like me. Its obvious he does, but why me, he has so many famous girl friends, and he can choose anyone of them to date. But why is he pursing me? As if on que, Ross runs back to the kitchen and raps his arms around me from the back and kisses me on the cheek.  "Told you i was cute when I'm sleeping! And i can get use to that too!" he says while kissing my cheek again before going and finishing his breakfast.

___________________________________

Did you guys enjoy this chapter, i feel it was a filler. But we are about to get to the good stuff, maybe even next chapter!!