Chapter 13

REMEMBER AUSTIN IS FAYELA'S OLDER BROTHER!!

Rydel Above!!

_______________________________

Austin's POV

Its been over a week now that Fay has been acting differently. She seems more happy and excited all the time. She did tell me that she has made some new friends, maybe thats why. She won't tell me who they are but I know she must like them very much because I can already see the changes they have made to her. I like it!

While at Starbucks, "Can I get a Venti black coffee please." I order. Today is my day off and I like hanging out at Starbucks. To me its the place to meet people. If not on cue, this VERY beautiful blonde walks in the door and stands in line... "Damn!" Was all I could think. Her eyes are sparkling, her blonde hair silky and laying perfectly on her shoulder.

When we got her coffee she went and sat down at the table in the corner, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her... Man she was just drop dead gorgeous. I need to know who she is. So I decided to go talk to her. I got up, grabbed my coffee and went to her table.

"Is this seat taken?" I say hoping that it is.

"Depends. Are you the one asking?" She smirks. Man I think its love at first sight!

"Yes, I saw you walk in and I knew I had to talk to you." She gestures for me to sit down. "Im Austin by the way. And you are?"

"I'm Rydel, Rydel Lynch!" She said with such confidence

"Wow, gorgeous, just like you!" I wink.

                 ***

After we talked for what seemed like hours, I had to go because I had to pick up Fay at school today. Also Rydel said she had some band stuff to do. She told me that her siblings and her are in some band called R5... I will have to look them up when I get home, I guess I need to start keeping up to date with the new music. Apparently they are pretty popular. But we swopped numbers and we both left Starbucks at the same time. I hope I get to see her again, she is absolutely fabulous.

When I get to the high school, she was waiting by Myra and McKenna. Also this new guy... I wonder who he is? "Hey Fay, you ready?"

"Yah, Bye guys, see you tomorrow!!" She said giving her friends hugs. Getting in the car she turns to me, "How was your day off? I wish I got one of those!" She giggles.

"It was great, I got to have a afternoon to myself, also I went to Starbucks and met a girl! Perfect day, if I say so myself!"

"Man, you must of had to pull the charm to get a girl! How long has it been since your last relationship... WAY to long!" She makes fun of me way to much.

"Hey, don't bash, I don't see you having a boyfriend so just shush..."

"Mhhhh!"She makes that sound that I hate... I hear a buzz and I knew she got a text.

"Hey I was meaning to ask, who was that guy with you in the parking lot? I've never seen him before."

"Oh, that was Ryland. He's new, only been going to school with us for about a week or so." She says while she is smiling into her phone. I just let her text and finish the drive home.

Fayela's POV

While in the car talking to Austin, I got a text from Ross.

Ross- Hey, who was the guy that picked you up? I walked out the building while you go tin the car...

Fayela- Oh, that was my older brother Austin. I think I have told you about him...

Ross- oh okay, I was going to get jealous if it wasn't him...

Ross- lmao im jk!! (;

Fayela- I'm sure u were!!

Ross- all honesty! but as a friend, I just didn't want some guy picking u up that I didn't know.

Fayela- well u pretty much know all my friends, so u don't have anything to worry about!(:

I texted back and put my phone back in my pocket. We pulled in the drive ways dn I got my stuff and went inside. "Hey bubbs, can you make me a sandwich while I go put my stuff in my room and change into some comfy clothes? PLEASSSSSEEE!!!!" I say while sticking my bottom lip out, he can't resist!

"Alright!" I smile and blow him a kiss. Then run upstairs.

When I got to my room, I pulled out my phone and I had another text from Ross!

Ross- Hey what you doing tonight?

Fayela- Nothing really I think maybe watching a movie with my brother.

Fayela- u are welcome to join if u want. I bet he would like to meet u!

Ross- im in, what time should I come over?

Fayela- be here at 6, and bring rootbeer!

I run downstairs and go into the kitchen. "Hey we still on for movie night? Cause if so, I was wondering if one my new friends could come over too?"

"Yah thats cool! Is it that Ryland guy?" He said while putting the chips on my plate and sliding it in front of me.

"No, actually its his older brother. You might know him... Just don't take a big deal if you do okay?" I say

"What do you mean I might know him? If I didn't know Ryland then how would I know him..." He says looking skeptical.

"His name is Ross, and you will see when he gets here." I say and then start eating my sandwich. I hope he wasn't wanting to tag more, cause I'm totally zones out now!

____________________

Throwing some new POV'S in there! Do you guys think that Austin and Rydel will meet again??