Chapter 15

Above, is Fayela's Bedroom!

–––––––––––––––––––––––

Ross' POV

I realized about half way through the movie that Fayela was out cold on my lap. I definitely didn't mind this at all. It was the perfect opportunity to take a picture of her, she looked so cute. And she was all snuggled on my lap, this was definitely the picture i am posting on twitter.

#mygirlissocute #nightswithher <3

My post on twitter was blowing up so quickly, and i noticed that Fayela's phone kept buzzing in her pocket so I took it out and turned her volume and buzzer off so it wouldn't wake her. But when doing that, i saw a message from Zahra with the picture i posted.

Zahra- So, are you sure that you don't like lover boy, cause by the looks of his twitter, your definitely comfortable with him.

Oh, so im lover boy, that makes so much since. Zahra was giving us both crap for liking each other. Does that mean she actually likes me though... She told me at the movies that she didn't like that guy, but that was before. I dozed off with that thought in my head and a noise downstairs.

•••••••••••••

Austin's POV

When pulling in to the drive way, i notice Ross' car is still here.  So when walking in the house and noticing it quiet, i decide to go look upstairs and see what was going on. When walking in her room, it was so cute to see them both sleeping. I decided to move Fayela so she doesn't have a neck cramp in the morning. So i pick her up and lay her in her bed, and made her comfy under her covers. Then i noticed that Ross was kinda uncomfortable looking, so i shook his shoulder and told him that he could get in bed with her, that I didn't care.  He just shuttered his eyes for a bit, the i think it registered what I said cause he stood up.

"Thanks man, nothing will happen. I'm just going back to sleep." He says then patting my shoulder before crawling into the left side of her bed. He pulled out his phone and sent a quick text as i was walking out. I like him, he seems like a good kid. I just hope that the fame gets to them, i know Fayela doesn't like spot like to much. But from what i saw tonight, i approve of my sisters new boyfriend, if they are that far yet.

Fayela's POV

I slowly wake up with the strangest feeling. There is another body in my bed, and an arm around my torso... I don't remember much of last night, just falling asleep watching a movie. Oh crap, Ross was here, i fell asleep on his lap, so he must be the body in my bed. I slowly open my eyes and yawn, causing my body to move a bit. Ross rolls a little but then pulls me closer into his body, my back to his front. This was nice, i could get use to waking up like this. So i cuddle in and just lay there. I grab my phone that was on the night stand and open up messenger, i had so many texts from my friends, talking about Ross and I being a couple, i was so confused. I saw what Zahra said to me so i opened up twitter, i went from 1,045 followers to almost 289,000 followers over night. I got tagged by Ross in a post saying #mygirlissocute #nightswithher <3 He must have posted those pictures we had taken earlier. I open up the post, it was of me cuddled up on his lap. It wasn't a horrible picture, i could of looked better, but i definitely looked comfortable with him.

Looking at the comments on the picture, i wanted to rall the fans up even more, so i commented #Ross, Thanks for staying over last night babe. I could get use to that<3 Messing with the fans  is fun. i know that i get lots of hate from being seen with him, but i also get lots of praise. There is a good amount of his fans that think we are cute together.  So maybe there is a shot. 

Fayela- Dude, that picture of me on him asleep, i didn't know he posted that tell right now. But haha i am comfortable with him.

Zahra- i can tell, dude is he still there?

Fayela- yah he is big spooning me right now. i dont want to wake him, and i like cuddling with him.

Zahra-  i knew it, u and  lover boy are definitely a thing now.

Zahra- i called it!!!! I'm always right.

Fayela- haha idk, i kinda hope so. hes gr8. And i like sleeping with him (;

Zahra- u slept with him...

Zahra- dude...

Fayela- not like that, but like he slept in my bed with me. its funny cause idek how i got into my bed!

Zahra- thats not weird. DUDE does Austin know u slept with Ross...

Fayela- i forgot about him... i hope not, i bet he will be pissed when i walk down stairs and tell him Ross is still here. Actually imma do that now, ill text u later. Bye LOVE u<3

Zahra- <3

Before putting my phone down, i decided to take a picture of us cuddling, his face was in the crack of my neck so i turned my body so his face was laying on my boobs, and he chured a bit. With that he wrapped his arms around my body and tangled his legs with mine, perfect for the picture. I snapped a few and posted one to twitter, caption perfect cuddle buddy! <3. I put my phone back on the night stand and slowly unwrap myself from Ross, i didn't want to wake him. He looks so peaceful while he's sleeping. While about to walk out i heard a buzz and i thought it was my phone, so i turned around and went over to the night stand to grab it. Turns out that is was Ross' phone. i didnt want to be nosey, bu ti just took a peek on who was texting him.

Ry- dude, u and Fay huh... nice! knew it was coming sooner or later(;

----------------------------

So this chapter kinda drag's but i felt it was essential to tell y'all there first official night together that changes things!