Chapter 3

Ryland Above!
______________________________
"We should go to the office to check in, I don't have my schedule and by the looks of it, we might need an escort..." Ry said by looking at the crowd of people we would have to walk through. "Ok! Umm, I have my schedule but your right, I will need someone to take me to class because im already lost! Ry you know where the office is right?" He nodded and started walking towards the crown of people, I can already see people getting closer and im starting to regret this. Maybe I should have got to school early and not come during their break period. Maybe if I have done that, I would have drawn less attention. When I go up to the door everyone was behind me, so I opened and me and Ry were through the door. I let out a big breath and I know this will be a very stressful few weeks ahead of me. I was following Ry to the office when a group of girl were walking towards me and then they just stopped, maybe they were fans and didn't want to get noticed. This one girl stood out to me, her face was flawless. Her chocolate hair, grass green eyes, and the way she looked at me was just like she knew me, it was incredible. She looked down to swipe a piece of fallen hair from her face and tuck it behind her ear and when she looked up I was passing her, I gave her this little smirk that would give any girl the Goosebumps! I hope I see her around, maybe I am in some classes with her. I sure hope so! And the look I gave her, she won't be forgetting me anytime soon!

__________________________________

Sorry its so short, i just had to get the rest of the 1st part out there, this will be my shortest chapter ever!! I hope you enjoy it! -KT