Chapter 9

Rocky Above!

_______________________________

Ross' POV

I bought the tickets and gave everyone there seat numbers, of course I made sure Fayela and my seat numbers were by each other. Thats a given really! We all bought some popcorn and cokes, Myra and Ry even got some candy to share, they are so going to be a thing. McKenna has been awfully quiet tonight, and I want to know why. I hope its nothing to do with her being alone tonight, Zahra is pretty much talking to Fayela all night while Myra is with Ry. Also,. I'm trying to get Fayela's attention as well, so Kenna is getting left out really, I feel bad but I don't know how to fix that. 

"Do you like all the Transformer movies?" Fayela asks me in a whisper not wanting everyone to hear. 

"Always been a fan, who isn't. They are bad ass cars that transform into an alien robot... Thats just awesome." I spill. My nerd side is about to show, I don't know if I should tell her I had the action figures as a kid..

"You wanna know something funny?" She asked. I nod, wanting her to tell me. "When I was younger, my brother Austin and I loved transformers so much, we spend both of our birthday money together, and went and got all the action figure cars..." She blushed while telling me this. "I know, its nerdy!" She giggles. Her giggle is adorable. 

"No, I was literally just talking to myself in my head asking if I should tell you the same thing. When I was younger, me and Rocky shared all the cars as well. I loved them so much I made my mom keep them and not give them away with all the other toys. They are in a box somewhere in my garage..." I say while trying not to blush to much. I love the memories, but telling them to a girl I think I like, probably not the smartest thing. 

"We have a lot more in comment then I thought we would." She giggles again. "Mine are in a old shoe box on top of our storage closet. Which is actually the best closet in the house because I have all my childhood stuff in there." She says while looking like she was reminiscing in the past.

"Shhhhhhh..."Myra and Ry whisper yell at us. 

"I guess the movie is starting. We can finish this convo after!" She says while smiling real big.

                                                 *********

Half way threw the movie there was this kinda scary scene, where the main characters were in danger with the deceptions. "AHHHHHHH" Fayela yelled so loud then she hid her face in my shoulder. not wanting to see what happened. I used this to put my arm around her and say it is okay to watch now. But my arm stayed around her the rest the movie and she didn't seem to mind. She actually snuggled in quite a bit. Maybe I'm just that cuddly! I smirk to myself thinking about cuddling with Fayela, maybe even more...

I was interrupted in my thoughts when the move credits started showing and Fayela disconnected from me to stand up. "Ross, you look lost," Zahra said while smirking. "What were you thinking about?" Again with hat smirk, she knows to much and she is trying to out me... I don't like that very much.

"Oh you know, just thinking about that freaking ending, wow." I tried covering up my actually thoughts. It looked like it worked cause she started walking away. 

"Hey, so about those 'toys' you still have," Fayela says, "Do you still play with them?" she said smirking. Oh god, that look on her, makes me hard. 

"Oh you know it, all the time! You should come over and play with me sometime, I might even pull out some other toys!" I say risking her taking the joke.

"Sounds like a play Lynch! Cant wait." she smiles that beautify smile of hers and starts exiting the theater. Damn do I need to get her number. Lets hope I can get it tonight. 

____________________________________

Fayela's POV

Man, Ross is actually fun to hang out with. I don't know why that shocks me so much, but I guess I just figured outside of school he was just this famous, cocky guy who thought he could get any girl. But he is actually very playful with his words and I wouldn't mind hanging out with him more! I do wish to get his...

Cutting her thought off, "Hey, do you think I could get your number?" Ross asks boldly. Her thought exactly... Man do we think alike too! 

"Yah of course, give me your phone and ill put my number in." I say putting my hand out. 

He does as asked and I input my number, address and email. Just in case he wanted those too! And handed it back. "Now are you going to text me, or just leave me hanging after tonight?"

"Man do you cut to the chase, and trust me I won't leave you hanging for long. I liked chilling with you tonight, we need to do it more. Also maybe next time my family won't bale!" He says blushing and a half giggle came out. Man can he do everything and it be sexy? Jesus, I can't  thinking about him like that. We are just becoming friends, nothing more! 

We talk a little bit more and everyone says there goodbyes, I give Ry a hug and tell him I had fun tonight, then I wait for Ross to be free so I can hug him. 

"Thanks for inviting us tonight, I definitely need to get out more. I don't go to the movies but rarely anymore." I let him know while I give him a hug. he's even a great hugger...  Damn, I'm screwed. 

"No problem at all, just let me know and I would be willing to go again soon!" He tells me with no hesitation and a wink. Man would I like that, Ross and I alone in a theater... Man would that turn bad real quick!

"Alright well have a good night Ross, see you tomorrow at school. BYE RY!" I yell so he can hear me over his and Myra's conversation. And with that the girls loaded up in my car and the guys walked off to their's. "That was a great night girls! We need to get out more!" I say and smile at them.

"Oh please, you just had fun because you and Ross were flirting all night, this night was all about y'all. You having fun was probably because y'all were cuddling for more then half the movie." Zahra says while smirking. "I can already tell, that my ASSUMPTION, is correct. You are smitten with Ross Lynch!" She half yells.

All I could do was blush, I don't think there is no denying it now...

_____________________________

I think it keeps getting better and better!