Chapter 2

Ross above of course!
_____________________
Ross POV

I woke up this morning feeling great, today will be my first day of Public High School, I've been homeschooled my whole life, if you didn't know that already! I decided that I want to be somewhat of a normal teenager, so far the public knows everything about me and now I want to have something personal. Something nobody knows, maybe my family if their lucky. I want to have something that's special in my life and I thought no better way to find that then to go to High School!

I do my normal morning routine and get ready for school. When I go downstairs my mom had some breakfast ready for me and my family. Riker and Rydel are early birds so they are already down stairs eating while Rocky won't get up tell probably around 10 o'clock. Ryland come trailing behind me looking like he wants to make an impression on some ladies! He has always been a womanizer, I guess he gets that from me! "Thanks for the pancakes mom. Are you coming to school with Ry and me?" Stormie nodded her head no, "Hunny I think you and Ry are old enough to go on your own, or do you need your mommy there to help you with all the paperwork?" Her look was priceless.

Ry and I packed up our school bag and we're out the door. My 17th birthday I got a GT Mustang in yellow so that's what I will be driving to school, and Ry decided to ride with me today because he wants people (girls) to know im him brother. Apparently my brothers and Rydel think a lot of people will know who I am, but because I act as if im a normal teenager, they will treat me as so. Knowing how my fans act around me, I will be being chased for a few weeks while everybody gets use to having me around. I feel bad for Ry because he thinks he will get lots of attention but he will just end up having crazy fan after him. He is a Lynch and we Lynch boys have a sexy look to us, everybody will be after me and Ry and it will be nice but if I end up liking a girl it will be bad because they will hate her. I don't want anybody hating on anybody just because I like them, that the only think I hate about my fan is they hate anybody I like or even just hang out with. For crying out loud, Laura get hate and I don't even like her...

The whole car ride was silent because I was in my own thoughts and Ry was texting somebody. Which was good because he needs people to talk to now a days. He is a sophomore this year and I want it to be a good year of him, he might even come out a girlfriend! The ride was longer than normal, there was traffic on the main road apparently there was a wreck a few roads down or something.

When we pulled into the school parking lot my car caught a few people's attention but not much, this school had lots of nice cars in the parking lot so mine would be nothing special. I parked and texted my mom saying we got to school alright and that I would see her after school. I got out and waited on the hood for Ry to get out. He must have been doing something because it took him like four minutes to get out. In that four minutes I caught a crowd at the front of the school entrance, I guess people were starting to recognize me. Oh boy here it goes!

_________________________________

Please comment how you feel about my story. Feedback is essential, so i can work in anything I need or missed! I hope everybody is liking the direction the story is going so far! -KT