Chapter 17

Austin's POV

While Ross and my sister were still at home doing i don't know what. Rydel texted me asking if I wanted to do breakfast with her. I, of course said yes and left right away!

As i drove to IHOP to meet Rydel, i was thinking that Ross is a good guy. Even know he is popular and famous, he doesn't act like it. I give praise to his family, they have kept him humble and a normal kid. I know from seeing him on TV when i flip through, that his show, or old show, i don't  know, but that it is quite popular. Ross is on every other commercial on Disney, and his band i know is really popular as well. But i have never seen them play or even who and how many people are in the band. From what i understand, i think the band is all his siblings, but i still don't know.

As i was lost in my head with my thoughts,  i pull into Starbucks and see Rydel walking into the shop. I decided to give it a minute and let her order. I just cant admire her enough, she is gorgeous. She doesn't even look like she belongs here. She is so incredible, i just have never met anyone like her. Her hair, eyes, skin, they are all just gorgeous.

Walking in, I wave to her and go order my coffee. "Good morning Rydel! How are you today?"

"I'm very well. How about yourself?" She smiles while standing up to give me a hug.

While sitting down they drank their coffee and shared a muffin Austin ordered. While laughing about a joke Rydel made, a R5 song came on. "Oh goodness, my sister would flip if she heard this. I think she is dating one the band mates." Austin says while still smiling.

"Oh really, which one. Ross, Riker, Rocky, or Ellington?" Rydel says while smiling.

"Ross, he stayed at my house last night with my sister Fayela." Austin states.

"Fayela... Oh okay." Rydel smirks. "Have you ever listened to R5, or seen a band picture?" She questions.

"No, i just know that Fayela is a fan, and so are her best friends. Also Ross and his little brother Ryland go to school with them, so i know them. But from what Fayela told me, Ryland isn't in the band, and its all family i think..." Austin says not knowing Rydel is their family.

"Well yes, all family but the drummer, Ellington is like family but just a close friend." Rydel states and smiles.

"Are you a fan?" Austin asks.

"Well... How about you look up a picture of the band for me? And remember i told you i am in a band." Rydel smirks.

Austin pulls out his phone and searches the band. His flash went flush. "Your Rydel Lynch... As in Ross' sister...?" He asks.

"Yes, im the keyboardist!" She laughs.

________________________________