Chapter 1

Above is Austin! Hope you enjoy☺️
__________________
Fayela POV

"Come on Fayela, you're going to be late for school." Austin yelled while Fayela was running down the stairs and into the car. "You wouldn't want to be late for your first day back from summer break would you?" With her waking up early so she could be looking her best, she knew this year would be different, she was going to show up on point and make a new impression on the boys. She was a sophomore and no longer a "fish" as people would call her. Knowing she was already going to be showing up right as the bell rings, she just got in the car and they were on their way.

She ran into school and to her homeroom, she got her schedule a week ago so she knew where to go. She had the same exact schedule as Myra and McKenna, her best friends in her grade. Felicity and Zahra are juniors which are her other best friends, the five of them have been inseparable since the kindergarten. Their class was split with kindergarten and 1st graders, so they were the five girls always getting in trouble for talking! As she walked into the homeroom, Myra and McKenna had seat saved for her. She slipped in right as the bell ringed, Mrs. Morgan gave her the glare of disappointment. Mrs. Morgan, or as Fayela called her Alexus, called her up to the front to give her a note, as she was walking back to her seat the whole class was oohing her. "What was that about?" McKenna wondered, "Was she giving you her phone number to give to your brother? We all know she has a thing for him, she always had!" Myra, as well as all the girls, have known Alexus to have a big liking to Austin since they went to High School together! "You ass, I know she likes him, but no need to bring it up now, on the first day of school! I talked to Austin the other day about it, and it turns out, he has a thing for her too! Maybe we should try to set them up or get them to go out on a date! It would be weird having my teacher dating my brother... Eww!"

Homeroom went by fast and now they have a 15 minute break. Felicity and Zahra meet up with them and pretty much sum up their summer, of what they already don't know, and have some fun making jokes about each other. All of a sudden, the hallway went silent and then everybody in the hallway started running outside. "What's going on? Is King James here or something?" Zahra joked. The girls started making their way outside when Fayela stopped dead in her tracks. Standing in front of her was Ross Shor Lynch and Ryland.... She knew of him from the TV show Austin and Ally, Teen Beach Movie, and of course all the magazines. The Disney Heart Throb was at her school and by the looks of it he will be attending there! Ross and Ryland have their backpacks on and are walking to the front office, Fayela looked down to bring a piece of hair out of her face, right as she looked up Ross passed her and gave her a sexy smirk. She knew from that moment that her life will change, she now has an actor/rock star going to her school. She doesn't know it now but she will become a different person because of Ross, also vice versa.

__________________________________________________

Thanks for taking your time reading my story. This is my first story so no hate please. I know im not a very good writer so just bear with me, it will get better as the story goes on. I hope you enjoy my story and I will try to update at least a few times a week! -KT