Chapter 14

Austin and Fayela's House Above!!

Ross's POV

Fayela texted me her address around 5, and I decided to leave a little early so I could go pick up the drinks and get there one time! I'm kinda nervous, I want to make a good impression on Austin. I really want him to like me, because if he didn't, that just wouldn't be good...

Pulling up to her house, it pretty good sized. I think its just Fayela and her brother Austin from what I understand so it perfect size for them! I go up and knock on the door. I heard some footsteps and Austin and Fayela were both at the door!

"Hey nice to meet you, I'm Ross!" I say as polite as ever.

"Same to you, I'm Austin. Come in and make your self at home!" Austin says and I see him look at Fayela and whisper, "I understand now." And she just nods her head and smiles. I wonder what that was about.

"What should I do with the sodas?" I say holding up the half rack I brought.

"Oh, here follow me. We can put them in the fridge." Fayela jesters for me to follow her.

I follow he and when we got in the kitchen she started laughing...

"Umm whats so funny?" I was so confused.

"I asked my brother not to say anything if he knew who you were. He swore to me that he wouldn't, but i was like but you will!" She giggles

I just shake my head. She cracks me up. "Okay, that's not weird or anything. Why were you so sure that he would know who i was?"

Her face went a dark shade of pink. "Well he might of just heard you name come out my mouth here and there. Nothing special, and don't worry it hasn't been recent." I knew she was a fan!

"So you are a fan? I knew it." I shoved her shoulder and pinched her cheeks as they are getting more and more flush. Right as I was pinching her cheeks and was laughing with her, her brother walks in and clears his throat.

"The movie is ready if you guys are. Or you guys can go upstairs and watch it if you want. I actually have some errands to run anyway if that's cool."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fayela's POV

"Where are you going?" I ask, he never has plans on movie night...

"Well, i just have some people to meet up with that use to know mom. I will tell you about it later, don't want to upset you. So. you kids have fun now, but don't do anything i would!" He says and winks at me. That means free range cause he wild.

With Austin getting his things and leaving, I turn to Ross. "You wanna go upstairs, i feel like i have a better TV anyway."

"I don't mind. Whatever you want works with me." He says and still is looking at where my brother walks our of. "Hey is everything alright. I feel like that was him saying something bad about your mom?"

"Oh, its my mom wasn't a very good person, so I don't like talking about her. That's why he made it sound like that, but its all good. i don't give my moms fiends much to talk to me about, but he can do whatever. So back to the movie, what you wanna watch now?" I ask while grabbing a drink and a bag of chips, and offering him the same.

After that little talk, it was a little quiet tell we got upstairs in my room. I made him wait outside for like 2 minutes so I could put my dirty clothes hamper in my closet and make my bed and just make sure it was clean-ish. When i let him in he kinda just walked around, looking at my wall of pictures and all my decorations. He seemed to like them.

"You take a lot of picture with your friends." He laughs at a few of the funny ones."Oh my goodness..." He picks up this baby picture of me that i forgot i had up there. "Is this you? You were so cute. You still have your cheeks!"He says and laughs.

"Hey now, don't be making fun of me as a baby. I was really cute. I just grew up!" I say while trying to get the picture out his hand. He now is trying to take a picture of it with his phone. At this point I am on my bed reaching over him from the top, and pretty much hugging him from the behind to get that picture.

"Oh come on, your still cute! But your baby self is just irresistible."He says now while clamping the picture back on my wall. "Hey i like you on my back!" He says while now grabbing my legs and giving me a piggy back around the room and spinning me around.

"Oh lord, I am so dizzy, I think imma get sick..."I say while he is still spinning. But with that, he set me down on my bed and he laid down next to me.

"Man I haven't had this much fun in years. You are really bringing the kid out in me smalls." Ross says while now leaning on one elbow and looking at me. This guy in front of me is so hot, i just don't know how much longer i will be able to control myself.

"I know that feeling Lynch. Speaking of being a kid, are we going to finish that convo about giving your fans what they want on twitter...?" I saw hinting at teasing them about us being together. That would give us the opportunity to act like we are a couple. Which i wouldn't mind at all!

"So what do you have in mind? Should i post about you, or comment on a picture of yours. Ooooo, let me post a pic of us together. That would make them go crazy!" He says and i nodd. So he takes out his phone and pulls his camera app up. He starts off by taking pictures of me, but i cover my face.

"Noooo, i hate pictures of just me. You get in them." I say and pull on his arm so now he is laying down next to me. We take some funny pictures with our tongues our, Then i roll on my stomach and cover his face with my hands while it looks like I'm suffocating him. But them i kiss his cheek and he blushes, which makes the picture perfect to post.

After our little photo op, we turned on the original transformers. I decided that we will go lay down on the couch cause it's easier to watch the tv from that. And about 30 minutes I to the movie i laid my head in his lap cause i was getting sleepy. That was the last thing i remember before dozzig off.

-----------------------

I know this chapter is a little different, but it is the start of something!