Chapter 5

McKenna Above!

____________________________

Ross' POV

I still was thinking about that girl in the hallway. I can't get her out of my head, I don't know why though. I have had crushes before but never this strong. Maybe it is love at first sight... My thoughts got interrupted by a vibration in my pocket, I looked down and I had a text message from Ry, "I am sitting with some new friends I made at lunch. You are welcome to sit with us, some juniors sit with them. Apparently their best friends are in the junior class, so you might know some of them!"

I texted back, "Yah, sounds cool!"

I wonder who his friends are? Maybe they are those girls in the hallway. I have two of them in all my classes but maybe the other three. Maybe the one girl I can't get out my head, which would be fantastic. Her chocolate brown hair just wants to make me melt!

"Mr. Lynch, can you please repeat what I just said?" Mrs. Morgan asked.

"No ma'am, sorry I was zoned out." Ross said while looking down. He put his phone back in his pocket and is now just waiting for the bell to ring. In the back of his mind, he is still wondering who Ryland's friends are. He is hoping that they aren't just friends with Ry to get through to me, it's happened before and it didn't end well.

My thought are interrupted by the bell, "Mr. Lynch, please come here." Mrs. Morgan states while the class is leaving the room. I gathered my stuff and walked up to her desk. She waited for the classroom to be empty before talking. "I'm glad you choice to come to public school. This will be quite different for you, but in no way will I treat you differently than any other kid. I have no favorites and just because you are big in some peoples mind, doesn't mean you are in mine." He nodded, "Ok you can go to lunch now, but please don't take my talk the wrong way. No matter if you were a part of The Beatles, I still wouldn't treat you differently."

"I appreciate that, and I was hoping that you wouldn't treat me different. I wouldn't want that in any way, or from nobody. Especially teachers! I hope you have a good lunch Mrs. Morgan!" Ross says while leaving the room. Yes, finally someone to understand me. Now I should go meet up with Ry and his friends, "Excuse me, where is the lunch room?" I asks a random group of kids. They looks like the nerds of the school. They just pointed me in a direction and I was on my way.

I wasn't really hungry, since I had a big breakfast, so when I got to the lunch room I just looked for Ry. He was sitting at a round table in the back, with a big group of people. I started walking over there and he saw me coming because he moved over to make room for me. He is a good brother, I can't think of many siblings that would want to sit with each other at lunch. My family is just extremely close, and I love that. I could go to anyone of them if I had a problem. I think that is very rare! So when I sat down I saw the two girl from the hallway, like that must mean the others sit her too...

"Hey, im Ross!"

"Hi, im Felicity! You can call me Fefe if you want."

"I'm Zahra. Fefe and I are in all your classes! If you didn't notice." She giggled

"I'm Myra! McKenna and Fayela are still getting their lunch, but they sit with us too." Some of the guys waved but then got back to talking amongst themselves. From what it looks like, Ry's friends are pretty cool. I maybe could hang with felicity and Zahra, they seem alright and their friends are my brother's friends so we could all hang.

I guess I didn't notice but the other two girls showed up and are sitting down. "Fayela, McKenna. This is Ross!" Fefe announced. When I looked up, I saw her. She looked at me and kind of smiled and then said, "Hi, im Fayela."