Chapter 11

Ross' car Above!

Ross' POV

Lunch comes rolling around and I'm excited to talk to Fayela, I'm so glad that Zahra talked some since into her. Thank God that we can hang out, I just hope that the papz don't find out where we are at this time.

"Hey Ross! " Fayela says while walking by and nudging my shoulder. " How was your class, fun?" She giggles

"Fabulous!" I said the most sarcastic way possible. "Hey, you want to go to chipotle a little early, like now? I really want a burrito for lunch.' I ask hoping she is up for skipping...

"Umm I dont think I can skip... I don't want to much homework tonight." She said seriously.

"I can ask Ry to give you what you miss. You guys are all in the same classes after all... Also, you guys could do the homework together. I also would need you to ask Zahra the same for me...? So you up for it?"

"I guess..." She says hesitating. "There is a first for everything.." She giggles.

We decided to go talk to Zahra and Ry and they were down to meeting up after school to work on what we missed. And with that we left. I drove and Fayela loved my car, but that is no shock, half the school wishes they can drive it!

_________________

Fayela's POV

I LOVE his car, this thing is so amazing and fast. "Can I drive it sometime? PLEASSSSEEEE, I love it?" I asked, more like pleased!

"Haha maybe someday, but not today." Ross laughs. "This car is my baby, and I only let my babes drive it!" he smirks but then nudges my shoulder.

After a short drive, we arrived at chipotle, this is like my favorite place ever. When we got inside and ordered, we had taken a seat more in the back, it was quiet and secluded. I suggested it so not to many people had to recognize Ross.

"So why lunch in public? I thought you didn't want to be seen with me?" He bluntly asks.

"Well, I don't exactly, but I would rather get to know you better and be seen with you, then only getting to see you at school. That would just suck, because last night actually was a lot of fun for me, and I normally don't make new friends nor do I normally have fun. So I would like to hang out with you, you have already opened me up in a lot of ways, and we have only knew each other for a few weeks now!" I just put everything out there.

"I feel the exact same way. Being honest here, I have never really got the chance to just hang out with a group of people, especially ones that are all friends. Everyone is always chasing me of ray money or my fame, girls throw themselves at me, people are just fake, and I can't stand that world anymore. That is one the biggest reasons I decided to go to public school. I wanted a semi normal life, and I wanted to meet people like you. You are not fake, not that I have found out anyways, and you aren't afraid to tell me no, or not afraid of telling me how you really feel. You treat me like a real person, and I LOVE that about you. Thats why I like hanging out with you. And I hope that even then the papz find us, they don't ruin the moment, because I can't sans losing a friend like you now..." Ross said. Wow I had no idea his life was so ruff... I feel bad that he does have a normal life. I hope I can be a good of friend as he needs.

"Well I am definitely not afraid of the work no!" I laugh." and trust me, if you ever need advice, or a side of no judgment, I'm here. Because I don't care that you are famous. I treat everybody the same!" I don't want to lose him now...

"Good, now lets eat this big ass Burritos!" Ross half whispers, Half yells

***

After lunch, Ross and I stayed there and talked before we went to the park and hung out for a bit. We just talked about life, and he told me about some of his experiences with touring and making Austin & Ally. I want to go to his set and meet Laura, he talks very highly of her, and he also told me that the are not and have NEVER been a thing. They have always been just friends, but everybody just blows everything up for the public. But also, Laura and Calum have been dating since the 2nd season!

About 3 o'clock came around and Ry and Zahra drove up and met us at the park. We got notes from them and also got all the papers handed out today. Luckily for Ross and I, Zahra and Ry let us copy the homework so we don't have any tonight! I was super happy with that!

After we finished with the school study, Ross got a call from someone saying that he needs to come home for band practice, so he decided to leave, but Ry wanted to stay. So Zahra insisted on driving him home so he could. We all stayed and chatted, of course Zahra had to ask about lunch...

"So what did y'all talk about? Y'all confess your feelings...?"

"Wow, it was just a friendly lunch, we don't like each other like that!"I say trying to make a point.

"Oh come on, we are not blind Fayela..." Ry states. "I don't know how you act when you like someone, but I know my brother only acts like this when he likes someone..."

"Well he told me to day that he likes me as a good friend, because I'm blunt and honest with him. I don't use him like half to world. Im not her for his money, I honestly don't care that he is famous, and thats why we make good friends." I stand firm on my statement and they just stare/

"You like him... That just made it so obvious!" Ry laughs. "You sound like you are making a pitch to me and Zahra, but you can't fool us... It's not like I'm going to tell my brother. When the time is right, both of y'all will just tell each other!"

"Whatever," I say and just walk to the swings. we drop that subject and just all play like children. Its fun to get your mind off things every once in a while. When we were just sitting in the grass looking at the sky, I heard a ding on my phone. I took it out my pocket and it showed I had a notification on twitter. When I typed my password in, I clicked twitter and went to notifications. I got a new follow request, from Ross Lynch. Of course he would do that, this is going to make his fans go crazy.

I accepted the request, then I sent him a message.

Fayela- You are going to make your fan go crazy...

Ross- eh, they will get over it.

Fayela- oh well, we are just friends anyway, they can get over it!!

Ross- or we could make them think other wise... (;

Ross- im just kidding, but that would be funny!

Fayela- actually I would love to see their responses. Even know I would get WAY to many follow requests.

Ross- u wanna do it???? (:

Fayela- yesss, lets have some fun. they suggested it, might as well give them what they thought...!

Ross- exactly! but hey lets finish talking about this later, gtg. practice. Bye Love ttyl (;

Fayela- lmao bye (;

Putting my phone back into my pocket, "Hey y'all wanna go back to my house, my mom makes the best Mac and cheese. It would just be us, everyone else is in the garage...?" Ry suggests.

"I can NEVER turn down some good food, lets go!" I say and Zahra said lets go same time I did.

___________________

How do u like so far???