Chapter 10

Ratliff Above!

________________________________

Fayela's POV

I woke up that next morning with 3 notification alerts. When I looked at my phone, I was speechless. This is what I was afraid of... I don't want to get involved with someone who has no privacy... I DONT want my name on these headline with Ross, This time I'm the mystery girl, next time ill probably be the slutty side chick. Now this is why I can't like him, this is making me re-think my decisions...

Ross' POV

I woke up and I searched through twitter before I got out of bed. I was absolutely pissed of when I say my name tagged in this post. "Ross with another mystery girl. Who is it this time? A secret girlfriend? A new co-worker?" This is what I was hoping wouldn't happen... I don't want Fayela and my friends to be tagged to me about my fame. I finally found normal friends, and they are about to hate me because of this... I wonder how they found out about me being at the theater last night... Who tipped them off?

Getting up and out of bed I was still not happy. I'm so pissed that Fayela was in the headlines this time. I will need to text her and apologize because already registered her hesitation to hang with me. I'm assuming it was because of this right here...

"Ross, hurry up. We need to leave for school..." Ry yells at me. Man he is in a hurry this morning.

"Almost ready, hold on... Actually, dude go start the car, ill be right down." I shout through the door of the restroom. I just need to clear my mind before I leave. I have to come up with something to say to her, I don't want her to be mad...

***

"Fayela, hey!" I say as I run up to her in the hallway on the way to class. "Have you seen the news? Or twitter?" I say hoping she hasn't... But she nods her head yes, Shit... "I'm so sorry, I know you didn't want to be pictured with me. And trust me, I don't want any of y'all to be thrown into my fame no more then you do. I hope we can still hang out, I just don't want you to read into the comments to much, because all that isn't true. Not one bit, only we know the truth about that night." I hope I am calming her down, and helping with my case.

"It's okay Ross, I know what I'm getting myself into if I hang out with you outside of school. I was just hoping the comments would be a little better, or even the accusations about us." She said while laughing, I'm guessing she read all the comment s from fans... "Also, can you please say something, that you were just meeting with a friend. Because my twitter is blowing up... And I know you won't like this, I don't either really. But I think we should just hang out at school for now. People here area already asking questions and they see us everyday." I was hoping it wouldn't come.

"It's understandable, its normal for me." I say while nodding. "Alright well ill see you around Fayela." I say while walking off. I really didn't want that to happen, I actually really liked her...

Fayela's POV

I think Ross is actually upset about us just hanging during school hours. Its not like we hang out a lot anyway, last night was really the firs night we did. It was nice, no doubt, but I think its for the best, so I don't end up in the spot light again.

I decided to pull out my phone and see whats happening with Zahra.

Fayela- Hey, hows class?

Fayela- Does Ross look upset? I kinda told him we can't hang out anymore because twitter...

Zahra- Damn, way to break his heart. I was wondering why he looks kinda down. So to answer your question yah, he looks upset.

Zahra- Also, class is always the same, boring...

Zahra- And why would you tell him y'all can't hang?

Fayela- Because I don't like being in the spot light, as Ross Lynch's Girl... Especially when we are just friends...

Zahra- Well, get use to it, because you can trust shut him out because someone say him and took a picture hugging a girl... Now thats just wrong. It's not like he had taken the picture himself now did he?

Fayela- I guess your right, can you tell him to text me, I need to talk to him...?

Zahra- he has your number already..? Damn!!!!!

Fayela- Just shut up and tell him.

Ross' POV

I'm so bored in class, I am still just ticked off. All day people have been asking me if Fayela and I are a couple. CAN A GUY AND A GIRL NOT BE JUST FRIENDS... Was what I have been responding with. "Hey Ross..." Zahra breaks me from my thoughts. "Text Fayela, she needs to talk to you!" umm why would Zahra be telling me this. I guess she had been on her phone almost all of class, maybe she was texting her.

Ross- I was summoned to text u, wassup?"

Fayela- hey yah, I think I over reacted to the twitter comments.

Ross- its alright, I understand ur decision.

Fayela- but I changed my mine, what you doing after school today? I was thinking Chipotle. I now understand that you have no control over who takes your picture so I'm not mad anymore.

Ross- I'm guessing Zahra had something to do with ur change of mind?? lol but I'm down, I can always go for food. especially with a "friend"!

Fayela- alright good, lol "friend" I guess we can talk about this more next period at lunch!

Ross- sounds good friend, have fun in class! lmao

Fayela- wow how thoughtful! your so nice, and you too!

_______________________________

Get's more and more interesting!!