Chapter 7

Zahra Above!

_____________________________
Ross's POV

The rest of lunch went well, just talking about random bullshit. But when the bell rang Fayela looked at me and said, "Bye Ross, and I'm in for the movie. Seems like fun!" While smiling she walks off with Myra and McKenna. Damn I hope everything falls into place, as well as it doesn't get out where we are going tonight so the paps don't show up...

without realizing it, lost everyone has left and I had fallen behind. "Hey Zahra, wait up." I yelled to her so she could slow down, I really NEEDED to ask her about that conversation was a out. Who lover boy was... its making me feel weird. I finally caught up to her, and she smiled, and gave me a nod saying whats up? "Hey that conversation back there at the table with Fayela, who is that lover boy you said? I didn't know she was into somebody?" I say hoping to not give away that I have a crush on her, well I think I do...

"Oh wouldn't you like to know, and it should be obvious it you weren't so rapped up in her... Its obvious to everyone else. But I guess you like her to much to see what she pays attention to huh?" she said all at once, and that kinda taken me back. Like how did she know that I had a thing for her, its not like I show it, yes I take glimpses of her here and there but thats about it... and her words saying that its obvious to everyone else...

"Well I guess I'm not everybody because I have no idea who it is... Can you please tell me? Also she said she didn't like him. Is that true? Are you just making this up or does she have feelings for this person..." I just keep blabbing and I now stop and understand that Zahra is just staring at me smirking.

"You do like her... OMG! I can't believe my suspicions are true. I wasn't sure until now... Are you going to tell her. And for lover boy, you will just have to find out for yourself. or you could just ask her tonight at the movies... I'm pretty sure you guys will be sitting along side each other! Also, will your brother Riker be there tonight? He's hot!" Zahra thinks Riker is hot, wow that would be a match...

"I guess I will just be asking her then... we should get to class. Bell is about to ring." I say and we start walking toward are next class. Im still very curious about who lover boy is. I'm hoping I can get it out of FeFe, that is another option... I hope so. and met thoughts got interrupted by Zahra taking my arm and dragging me into class right as the bell rings.

*******

Fayela's POV

After lunch I saw that Ross pulled Zahra back to talk to her, I wonder if he likes her? But I just still am shocked that she would call Ross out at lunch. He technically doesn't know that she did that because he doesn't know that Zahra calls him lover boy for me, but still I can't believe she did that. On top of that she went with the conversation saying I like him, like he was sitting right across from us... Of course he was curious, you could tell from his eyes, but still just he fact that she brought that up, all because I didn't know she was a R5 fan. No doubt they are good, I am a fan myself. I listen to them all the time, but I couldn't bring myself to tell Ross that. I already told Ry and he thinks its cool that I am not a "crazy fan" as he calls them! 

I am hoping tonight will be fun, I'm excited to meet the rest of his family, and I'm totally hoping I don't geek out and go crazy and Ry puts it, and i'm also hoping he comes tonight because I will need someone to talk to other then the girls. Ross, he is still a mystery to me but I do want to get to know him more, but I just don't want to become friends with him and then be label as on his girls. Because we are far from that...