Chapter 18

Warning, Sex Scene

*** Flash back to the end of Breakfast***

Fayela's POV

I turned around in Ross' armed and looked into his eyes. "Eh i guess you were kinda cute. But I've seen better." I smile and throw him a wink. Then i try turning around to finish rinsing my dish when Ross wouldn't let me. He turned me right around to look at him.

"Okay, I know my feelings, but am i reading you wrong?" Ross asks straight forward.

"No, your not. And i know your feelings too. Your very obvious!" I giggle.

"Oh really, so what do i feel for you?" He says while bringing his thumb up to graze my chin.

"Well i can tell when you look at me during school while I'm not looking. At the movies you wanted to hang out with just me. And last night you let me lay on you during the movie. Then you slept with me... That is just some instances of you giving hints that you like me. My only question is why?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't I? Your honest with me, and not very many people other then my family are. Your beautiful and you don't even know it, you don't like attention because people around you staring make you uncomfortable. Your green eyes are so bright, and i could stare at them all day, your lips are so... plush," He says while brushing his thumb on my bottom lip and slowly glide it across. "You funny, and you treat me like I'm normal, and i like that about you." He says while getting closer in every way. He has pushed me all the way back on the counter, staring at me with his hand still on on chin.

"Oh..." I say while while looking down at the ground.

"Why don't you think your pretty?" Ross asks while pulling my chin up to make me look at him.

"I just don't think so..." i saw while looking at him.

"Well think differently..." Ross says while smirking. He's just staring at me now.

After a while of just straight eye contact, Ross pulls off and goes to finish his breakfast. I finish my dish, and go sit on the couch and turn on Netflix. Ross comes in and sits next to me. "What we watching?" he says while swinging his arm around me.

"Well how about friends? My favorite!" I say while leaning into him and swinging my legs to the side.

"Sounds good to me. Love that show!" He laughs.

*********************************

After about 1 hour of watching Friends I got a text from Austin staying he wont be coming home tonight, that he's going to his friends house, and about 1.5 hour into it, Stormie called checked in with Ross. He told me later that they were all going over to there cousins house and wont be home tonight. So he didn't have to go with his family and didn't have a time to go home, she told him that he could stay if he wanted to!

I ended up changing from Friends to How I Met Your Mother. Then I got up to get some water, "You want something to drink?" I state while walking away.

"Water please." he semi yells to me in the kitchen.

I pour 2 glasses of water, and walk back into the living room, I've drank half my glass by the time I'm in front of he TV. I hand Ross his glass and turn around to watch the show. After i finish my glass i turn to the coffee table to set my glass down and when i do Ross grabs my wrist and pulls me onto him. I am straddling him, looking at him straight in the eye.

Ross smirks and brings his hand up to the back of the neck and pulls me forward so our lips connect. There was electricity, gave me goosebumps up and down my whole body. He slightly bit my bottom lip to let me grant him permission in. His tongue entered my mouth and fought for dominance. His other hand slowly made its way to my lower back and pulls me closer to him. With that movement i purposely grinned into him a bit. His grown made me smile into the kiss. 

He knew i was messing with him now, he slowly started to pull away from my lips and made contact with my neck, nibbling in my soft spot behind me ear. With that I allowed my hips to slowly sway and grind on him, and Ross's hands moved toward my ass. I had changed into my pajama shorts, so he slightly slid his hands under the fabric and squeezed my ass.

Biting my neck, making me moan a little made him move his hips up towards me. Making me moan loader and bending me neck backwards to allow him more access. As I was rolling my eyes back, he tugged my chin back down and attacked my mouth again, this time it was much more aggressive. As our tongues battled he squeezed my ass again and massaged my cheeks. With that he flipped us around so i was laying on the couch and was towering over me. He spread my legs and got in between them. With this, our lips never separated and he now has better access with his hands. Me as well, i use this position to roam his torso, my hands slip up his shirt and i get to feel his defined abs. I tugged on his shirt so he could take it off, he did so then before connecting out lips again, he looked at me and said, "Here, or just in case your brother comes home do you wanna go upstairs?"

"Upstairs!" i said without hesitation. With that he picked me up so i was straddling him again and started kissing my neck while he walked up the stairs. His slight bitting and swirling of his tongue made me moan load which made him walk faster. I felt him get harder and that made me moan again. My back hit a door and he opened it, then closed it behind him and locked it. My back slammed onto my bed, my legs spread to straddling him and he laid in between my legs, he would slowly rock into me so i would feel him. His hands roamed under my shirt and stripped that off real quick, then he stopped leaned up and stared at me! He smirked before started to kiss my sweet spot again.

He slowly started to kiss lower and lower, he unclasped my bra and threw it across the room, his mouth enclosed my right nipple and flicked it with his tongue, making my cry out and arch my back, while his left hand cupped and played with my left boob. Man, why haven't we done this sooner...?

Ross switches boobs and then slowly released to suck and nibble by cleavage. After making a mark, he cupped both my boobs with his hands and slowly kissed his way down my stomach. He circled his tongue around my belly button and made me giggle. He tugged my shorts off but kept my underwear on. Then he came back up to kiss me. I janked on his hair and made him moan, and I rolled my hips up to meet him making him push on me harder which make me cry out and push my head back. With that Ross made the move of taking his pants off, then pushed on me again, harder and harder. Dry humping me, I shot up and rolled him over. Now on top I roll my hips on him while leaning down and attacking his neck. Ross moaning made me bite harder, and roll my hips harder. I made my mark and moved down his chest, down his happy trail an tugged on his boxers with my teeth. I looked up and he shook his head, and he lifted up his butt so i could tug off his boxers.

Releasing him, I lick my lips and engulf him in my mouth. Looking up, Ross throughs his head back into the pillow while I circled his tip. I sucked, and I suck hard, He was moaning and he was pulling on my hair. But then he had his limit and pulled me up, he through me on the bed and went straight for my boobs. He made my nipples so hard and made another love bite above my left nipple. He slowly kissed down my stomach and made it to my underwear. I lifted my butt so he swiftly pulled them off, and with one motion, he slipped in between my legs and i spread then wider in pleasure.

He swirled and inserted his tongue, he flicked and rubbed my clit, he made me cum so hard. Then he slowly sat up and brought his penis in range to insert. He then slowly leaned over me, and inserted himself.

"OH!" i moaned.

"Say my name baby." Ross says.

He rocks back and forth, pushing in and out. I flipped him over so i could ride him. He liked this so he could suck on my breasts.

"Oh Ross... Oh My God!" Moaning.

"Yes Baby, Yes!" Ross attacks my neck.

Ross rolls me over for the ending. He pushing so fast, we are both so close to our peek. My nails are scratching at his back, his hands are above my head.

His body falls on top of mine when we hit our climax. "Oh Baby, your so beautiful!" Ross says while kissing my arm. He rolls off of me to the side but then grabs my and brings me close. He was the big spoon, and in the position i fell asleep to Ross' breathing in my ear. "Thank you babe, that was amazing" Ross whispers in my ear as I'm falling asleep.

________________________________

Not the best at sex scenes but i hope it was okay. Give me some feedback!