Chapter 8

Riker Above!

_________________________

Fayela's POV

I pulled into the parking lot at the Cinemark in town. Zahra, Myra, McKenna, and Felicity rode with me because I have a pretty roomy car. As we got out I got a text from Ry saying that only him and Ross are coming because the rest have to work on something for the band. Which I thinks sucks but I guess thats what they have to do...

"Hey girls, only Ross and Ry can make it, the others have band stuff..." I informed them

"Wouldn't they need Ross for that? HE is part of the band..." Zahra made real evident. "Maybe HE decided to ditch that because lover boy wanted to hang with YOU, Fayela..." She said with the biggest smirk on her face.

"Speaking of that, why would you bring that up at lunch... That was so wrong in many levels... He could of figured out we were talking about him... Then what, he would probably not talk to me because he thinks I'm obsessed with him, which in turn I don't even like him like that." I say all this so all the girls can clearly hear me, but right when I finish my sentence Ry and Ross himself walk up.

"Who don't you like, like that?" Ross asks questionely... Oh great, so he heard the tail end, at least he didn't hear us saying his name...

"Oh nobody Ross, Zahra just likes to tease me... I don't like this guy, she just keeps ASSUMING that I do!" I reassured him, which I don't know why but I felt like I had to explain myself... And while stating that I don't like HIM, I glare at Zahra, and she is just smiling and rolling her eyes.

"Alright, well who is ready for this movie?" McKenna tried to change the subject real fast. Good thinking Kenna! As she said that we all started toward the theater, Myra walking real close to Ry, and Zahra, Ross, and I walking in a line toward the door. "Hey, what movie we seeing anyway? Is it the new Transformers? I really want to see that? Kenna stated that last part while sticking her lip out. She always get her way when she does that, especially now that I think Ry is smitten with her...

"Sounds good to me, you can never go wrong with action, and that new Transformers movie, all my friends have said its amazing." Ross threw in so we would feel good about watching it.

We all got in line to buy the tickets, Ross decided to get in the head of the line to order his ticket first. But when he turned around, he had a whole stack of tickets in his hand... "You bought all our tickets?" I said with a questioned tone. Why would he waste all that money on tickets for people he pretty much just met? Then it dawned on me, he is in a band, a famous band. So that means he has money... Oh god, so he is with a group of girls, and his brother, and just blew $60 on movie tickets. Just wait tell the paps get a hold on that info, they will have a frenzy.

______________________________________________

I personally like this chapter, it brings to light that Fayela actually see's him as famous now, and not just a high school boy, which will bringup some mayor points in later chapters.

*Also, how do you think Ross' family will meet Fayela...?

Please Comment and Like for the next chapter!!